BC Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2578.jpeg

I'm not so sure. Wood often just went with one scene so he didn't really use a playbook, sound familiar?
You may have a point there. ;-)

I suppose if we're criticizing Dino, Movie references should be in order.

dce0854517443337_tumblr_md8ze11kZr1qiw26m.gif

Last edited:
From reading the coaches show notes it seems like Dino mentioned we’d be without both starting CBs(Johnson, Bellamy), Hatcher and Bradford for this week. Didn’t hear it so I’m not sure if this was confirmed. If so, not good that our only WR who’s caught contested balls somewhat consistently this season won’t be out there.

dome dog and dome foam prices should drop 70 cents for every score we trail. otherwise if we're down 2 scores at the half... i sense a major bail coming.

I will leave my office at 5:30 central, stop into the local around the corner for some happy hour Busch Lattes. I will turn one of the TV's to the Cuse game (I side hustle as a bartender there some weekends) and watch until I decide I'm hungry or over it and go home. Fingers crossed it because I am hungry and its halftime...and not that I am over it.

From reading the coaches show notes it seems like Dino mentioned we’d be without both starting CBs(Johnson, Bellamy), Hatcher and Bradford for this week. Didn’t hear it so I’m not sure if this was confirmed. If so, not good that our only WR who’s caught contested balls somewhat consistently this season won’t be out there.

Who's now missing a game because of a dirty shot to the head. VT kid should be suspended for the season. That's how you send a message and get the point across with some of these hits. There was just no reason for it.

This could be ugly tonight……

Games like this we should win, more years than not. Then I remember who’s coaching and his record in the ACC. I then also don’t worry he’ll win his last 4.

Games like this we should win, more years than not. Then I remember who’s coaching and his record in the ACC. I then also don’t worry he’ll win his last 4.
SU alums on the call tonight. Not good for the keep Dino faction. BoT will hear all night about the sterling 18-43 record

Don't get me wrong, this team has been bad over the last four games, but has anyone watched BC? They just barely beat a bad UConn team at home. THEY THREW FOR 180 YARDS. Having your starting corners out is bad but so is BC's passing offense. Also, let's be real Bradford has been horrible. Making a switch on the offensive line might be what the doctor ordered.

Heading to get my COVID booster and then home to watch the game. Somehow I never give up. Been doing this for over 60 years. I just can't break up with SU Football. It's a long relationship. I'll be in the chat room if anyone wants to join in. LFGO!!!!

Don't get me wrong, this team has been bad over the last four games, but has anyone watched BC? They just barely beat a bad UConn team at home. THEY THREW FOR 180 YARDS. Having your starting corners out is bad but so is BC's passing offense. Also, let's be real Bradford has been horrible. Making a switch on the offensive line might be what the doctor ordered.
I’m more concerned about our ability to score than our defense

Upper deck for Yankee Stadium is sold out, amazing!

Hal Steinbrenner has to look at that map, and think someone remind me why we're doing these pet projects again?

I remember when UVA-VT looked like it would be the ACC dumpster fire game. They've both improved, now it's looking like SU-Pitt will get the honor.

I can't believe we haven't played a home game in 5 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom