BC Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No swim this morning, water is still warm, but it was windy as all heck and decided to pull a Dino and punted. Tonight, will tell the tale. Play hard with effort and we win. Half arsed like the last game and its over again by half and I think Dino is as well as I've been told by a few that I believe know, that there is a green light if we lay another load. Personally, I think we win this game as I believe the kids care for Dino and will play all out for him. If we do I think we get to a bowl and then who knows what is going to happen. Most likely an extension with a very low buyout.

From reading the coaches show notes it seems like Dino mentioned we’d be without both starting CBs(Johnson, Bellamy), Hatcher and Bradford for this week. Didn’t hear it so I’m not sure if this was confirmed. If so, not good that our only WR who’s caught contested balls somewhat consistently this season won’t be out there.

Yikes - so basically Alford needs a senior year Johnnie Morant performance...

Put me in the camp who feels they come out hot tonight and win by three plus TDs.

Again, not saying it carries over, but, I am on board that tonight will be an exercising of the demons type game.

Put me in the camp who feels they come out hot tonight and win by three plus TDs.

Again, not saying it carries over, but, I am on board that tonight will be an exercising of the demons type game.

Demons need their exercise, otherwise they get all flabby.

As much as I think this isn't working I'd love a win to show it can still work.

Let's get a victory, get to 5-4 and figure out a way to cobble together a 7-5 season. In the 21st century, that's parade type stuff in CNY.

I'll be in attendance and if at HT this game is like the last few... Dino will be loudly booed into the tunnel and Wildhacks choice will be clear.

I expect they’ll get DV a lot more involved. They should at least..
I think they win a close one 19-17.

IMG_3314.jpeg

Let's go

One Genny in New Hartford. Moving the party to press room before the game when my loser friends with "real jobs" are out of work.
Jesus I hope you brought an extra pair of depends with you

All CUSE needs is a good night...
a good night from Shrader...
a good night from Allen...
a good night from the combo of Villari and Alford...
a good night from DC Rocky
AND A GOOD FRIGGIN' START BY THE OFFENSE!!!!! CUSE 27//BC 17
But if it's another zombie like performance on offense, the dome
empties with 5 minutes left in the 3rd qtr. and Dino finito by the season's end.

From reading the coaches show notes it seems like Dino mentioned we’d be without both starting CBs(Johnson, Bellamy), Hatcher and Bradford for this week. Didn’t hear it so I’m not sure if this was confirmed. If so, not good that our only WR who’s caught contested balls somewhat consistently this season won’t be out there.
So, let’s move Jeremiah Wilson to safety in the midst of a major CB depth shortage to really keep the people guessing, 4D chess checkmate level move right there
Think About It GIF by Identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors