BC Gameday... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve lost the last 4 games by an average of 30 points and Dino can’t even be home next about who’s injured. Get him out of here.
The other guys, yeah he should be honest, but Shrader? If you’re coaching for your job you don’t give up your only advantage

Wow. I was positive we were losing this game with Garrett. Having both CB’s out and Bradford and Hatcher. No way we win. I don’t think Carlos makes it worse though. He may actually help. Still don’t think we win though. But it won’t be because Shrader is out.

Shrader has been poor most of the year and throws consistently off even for him. You can't give Dino a pass for letting that just continue to go on and then oh now he's too hurt to play. It's come up all year with many of us wondering...

My orange glasses hope that Dino didn’t want to put CDRW in a night game at VT for his first start. In the real world …. What is going on?!?!

I hope it’s Diamond Ferri take 2.

Shrader has been poor most of the year and throws consistently off even for him. You can't give Dino a pass for letting that just continue to go on and then oh now he's too hurt to play. It's come up all year with many of us wondering...
Agree. This smells like it's been mishandled from the beginning.

It won't necessarily be the right thing to do but if CDRW throws for 300 tonight, people are going to be looking at Dino with side eyes for not going to him sooner

Not saying he should have, just saying it's a damned if you do damned if you don't

Interesting point you're raising. I have no idea what to expect from cdrw, not enough game action to have any consistent opinion. But at least he'll be able to throw.

Doesn't mean he'll be successful, or throw well. But he won't be trying to pass with one arm tied behind his back.

Hope he does well.
Just wish CDRW had more pieces to work with to find out what he can do. He has his work cut out for him.

F-C140-X0AAL_Ha

Lol. No.
What? What sense does it make to give them a film advantage? How would dino announcing Garret is out affect your preparation for a game you aren’t playing in?

Lol BC turned it around against a scrap schedule

Syracuse got turned upside down against legit teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online