BC Gameday... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't wrap my head around the management of this situation. There's no way Dino didn't know that this situation was possibly coming. Over the last four games, he did nothing to prepare the team/CDRW. Fire-able offense, outside of the product on the field the last month.
How do we know he did nothing to prepare team?

Cuse next head coach far right.. fingers crossed
IMG_4729.jpeg

First play of the game, air it out to Gill!! They probably have good chemistry being backups.
I want this kid to play the whole game. Hes got some shake to him. Also want to see if Jones is finally better if not let's give Long some run. Throw the ball today Carlos has a gun let's use it.

Hopefully one positive thing is that BC has no game film on Wilson which maybe a plus for us and the O.

Interesting point you're raising. I have no idea what to expect from cdrw, not enough game action to have any consistent opinion. But at least he'll be able to throw.

Doesn't mean he'll be successful, or throw well. But he won't be trying to pass with one arm tied behind his back.

Hope he does well.
And we'll see crazy eyes, just for fun!

Hopefully one positive thing is that BC has no game film on Wilson which maybe a plus for us and the O.
ND Q1-3, he caught them off guard, hopefully he can do it again. Problem is, if you blitz this line you WILL get to the QB

7 tubas. All time low for SUMB. No Garrett.

I don’t drink so I have to watch this sober.

Not good.
Couldn't the school try and supplement the band with local high school and band groups to fill things out

Interesting point you're raising. I have no idea what to expect from cdrw, not enough game action to have any consistent opinion. But at least he'll be able to throw.

Doesn't mean he'll be successful, or throw well. But he won't be trying to pass with one arm tied behind his back.

Hope he does well.

The game was going to be a “I have no idea what the hell is going to happen” and this doesn’t change that. If anything I feel like we might have a better chance b/c he can throw. Who he throws it to or where….. we’ll find out lol.

It’ll be funny if he’s the one to save DB’s job though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom