BC Gameday... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens with our next head coach, we have to have somebody who really, really knows offensive line play, and has demonstrated it at at least 2 or 3 schools. Football starts with the offensive line, plain and simple. And we haven't had a decent one in a decade plus.

I feel like defensive line play can be schemed - just look what we do, playing 3-3-5, stunting and blitzing and hiding coverages to make up for generally smaller but quicker guys defending.

But you have to be able to run the football, especially in short yardage situations, or none of the rest of it matters. You might have talent all over the skill positions, but we've seen year after year how a dysfunctional offensive line ruins it all.

Cameraman sucks for sure, but the angle at the Dome is way to low. I've said forever that camera podium needs to be higher up. This angle sucks

D is doing a good job overall staying with their assignments when BC is running the ball even the BC is trying to confuse them.

With all of the runs down the middle, I was wondering if Pasqualoni is doing the play calling...

Whatever happens with our next head coach, we have to have somebody who really, really knows offensive line play, and has demonstrated it at at least 2 or 3 schools. Football starts with the offensive line, plain and simple. And we haven't had a decent one in a decade plus.

I feel like defensive line play can be schemed - just look what we do, playing 3-3-5, stunting and blitzing and hiding coverages to make up for generally smaller but quicker guys defending.

But you have to be able to run the football, especially in short yardage situations, or none of the rest of it matters. You might have talent all over the skill positions, but we've seen year after year how a dysfunctional offensive line ruins it all.
Have to find some cattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors