BC Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reasonable person who’s watched SU play would never believe we can win another game this season. Thankfully fans are not reasonable. I’m so curious to see what happens tonight. I hope we win out.

I have zero confidence going in to tonight’s game. Hope I am wrong but I don’t see a offense that can score 20 against anyone at this point.
I just want to see an offense that can make it through the first series without any penalties. If they can do that they might find some sort of rhythm and some confidence.

Where are in Carlisle Pa getting our daughter dance stuff for the nutcracker performance Sunday.
pacusewife is wearing Orange gear and we see a gentleman walking towards us wearing an Syracuse hoodie which is rare.
I say nice hoodie he says hi and keeps walking till he she’s my wife with the orange and stops saying are you fans.
Yes I’m from near there and we are big fans.
Him “I went to school there and played football”
Me “That’s awesome!!”
Him “have you heard the name Owen’s?”
Me “oh yeah Billy”
Him “I’m his brother”
OMG OMG OMG
We both say it’s awesome to meet him etc
Really nice guy
Sign we are winning tonight.

Where are in Carlisle Pa getting our daughter dance stuff for the nutcracker performance Sunday.
pacusewife is wearing Orange gear and we see a gentleman walking towards us wearing an Syracuse hoodie which is rare.
I say nice hoodie he says hi and keeps walking till he she’s my wife with the orange and stops saying are you fans.
Yes I’m from near there and we are big fans.
Him “I went to school there and played football”
Me “That’s awesome!!”
Him “have you heard the name Owen’s?”
Me “oh yeah Billy”
Him “I’m his brother”
OMG OMG OMG
We both say it’s awesome to meet him etc
Really nice guy
Sign we are winning tonight.
Hope you mentioned his 2 point conversion against WVU that sealed the undefeated season

Hope you mentioned his 2 point conversion against WVU that sealed the undefeated season
Ummm I’ll be honest with you I knew he was a great RB for us but I was young and don’t remember much of the ‘89 season and was a bit shocked who we where talking to

I don't have much to say. If they lose this game, you can start drawing up the termination papers now.
That says everything in just a few words. Not like Shrader has been good but if he is indeed out tonight I think we can start drawing those papers up

Yeah, he did the questions thing yesterday and looked okay to me.
That’s true but lots can happen in a day. Not saying there’s any validity but life happens.

Lots of teams we’ve played roll out there backup QB and have given us fits in the past. I fully expect that whomever plays QB tonight will absolutely dominate b/c we’re a well prepared team too.

Lots of teams we’ve played roll out there backup QB and have given us fits in the past. I fully expect that whomever plays QB tonight will absolutely dominate b/c we’re a well prepared team too.
What time did you start today? Drink of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom