BC Gameday... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again, I don’t have to waste my Saturday on this crap!

These night games are amazing when we’re bad.

I vote for Saturday games only when we’re good, otherwise go for as many Thursdays and Fridays as possible.
So many leaves to rake!

Shrader couldn't throw against Army it was very noticeable he has been off all season. And Dino hasn't given Carlos any run during the 4 blow outs. Unreal.
This is the point I was making. Shrader has been a shell of himself for over a month. Either Dino doesn't talk to his QB or he's incompetent, or both.

Nah. Show confidence in the kid and let him air it out

If we are going to go down at least do so throwing haymakers
Yup, I’m so sick of the turtling up, scared crap.

Let it rip. Maybe he’ll do better, Shrader hasn’t played good since Purdue anyway.

What’s the worst that happens? He throws a bunch of picks and we lose by 40? Would just be a different way to get the same result we’ve been getting every week, so who cares?

I’m excited for the game now. Seriously. At least we’ll some throws past the 20 yard line thrown at 100 mph. And I’m alright with that.
Interesting point you're raising. I have no idea what to expect from cdrw, not enough game action to have any consistent opinion. But at least he'll be able to throw.

Doesn't mean he'll be successful, or throw well. But he won't be trying to pass with one arm tied behind his back.

Hope he does well.

I just can't wrap my head around the management of this situation. There's no way Dino didn't know that this situation was possibly coming. Over the last four games, he did nothing to prepare the team/CDRW. Fire-able offense, outside of the product on the field the last month.
Honestly, this may be the worst thing he’s done. It’s irresponsible. No wonder the team probably quit on him. Scheme a different qb up who can at least throw the ball.

From experience injuries don’t get better during the season especially shoulders, you try to manager then but typically they get worse
Shoulder or elbow? Clearly they thought we were better off with a hobbled Shrader than a full go CDRW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom