Best Eats In The ACC Guide | Syracusefan.com

Best Eats In The ACC Guide

The Denny's thing is funny, but their serious list? Yikes.

Hint: if you're in College Park, you can do better than Ledo Pizza.

And if you're in Chestnut Hill/Newton/Boston, you can do better than all those places.

I'm pretty sure they are including the Denny's on Genesee St that closed a few months ago. We only have 6 now!

And if you're in Chestnut Hill/Newton/Boston, you can do better than all those places.

Eagles Deli is great, but I am not a fan of Golden Temple. Chef Chau's is good for Chinese in the area - If you keep kosher, you can go to Tam.

Eagles Deli is great, but I am not a fan of Golden Temple. Chef Chau's is good for Chinese in the area - If you keep kosher, you can go to Tam.

I really don't like Eagles, but I get the appeal.

If the writer of that guide is willing to send readers on a 30-minute drive from Winston-Salem to Lexington, I'm not sure why he doesn't suggest similarly-long trips for Boston and D.C.-area visitors.

I'd suggest that any SU fans in Chestnut Hill either go over to Newton or take the quick Green Line trip into the city (both Eastern Standard and Island Creek in Kenmore are great; there are some places in Chinatown worth the train ride, too).

So many better options than the average college neighborhood stuff (I'd recommend the same thing to potential Marshall Street visitors in Syracuse, too).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom