Better season.. Cuse or UVA | Syracusefan.com

Better season.. Cuse or UVA

That UVA team made history...just so happens to be the worst history making moment ever.

Their season was a success but it ended in epic failure that will live in infamy.

at first I thought this was a ridiculous question. They won the ACC regular season in a walk. But, the shame of losing to a #16 will NEVER go away. I mean NEVER.
I still struggle with the Richmond loss... now there’s a loss that is unquestionably 1000 times worse to make me feel (slightly) better.

I would say that 17-1 in the ACC is pretty impressive if the ACC didn't show so bad in the Tourney. UVA will get a pass because everybody loves Tony Bennett.

at first I thought this was a ridiculous question. They won the ACC regular season in a walk. But, the shame of losing to a #16 will NEVER go away. I mean NEVER.

I’ve said it before. Nobody cares about the regular season. It’s about the NCAAT. CUSE outlasts both VIRGINIA and Arizona, both top 20 teams.

I’ll take our Zone over those other guys. Imagine when we have some talent.

Last edited:
I would say that 17-1 in the ACC is pretty impressive if the ACC didn't show so bad in the Tourney. UVA will get a pass because everybody loves Tony Bennett.
Well, the ACC will probably advance 4 teams, right?

If they had lost in the next round I would say uva. This is a historic loss they will never live this down.

We have to start having some regular season success for narrative purposes but at the end of the day, all that matters is the tourney and UVA needs to bounce back next year and actually do something or these past few years might be their high water mark in hoops.

The question is a little apples or oranges? (Ha!) Virginia is better than our team. I feel devastated for them. All because of that injury. I would think Cuse fans would have some empathy. Bennett was so classy.

Give UMBC some credit. They destroyed them. Their sixth man is not winning them that game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom