Big East Teams SUCK at shooting | Syracusefan.com

Big East Teams SUCK at shooting

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
yeah. pretty much will walk through this tourney. watching these teams with the accuracy of an espn investigative reporter heave up brick after brick is leaving me ancy to mozy on out of this conference.

I don't know about walking through the tourney, but these games thus far have been hard to watch. Just damn hard to watch.

if you are gonna miss, miss bad, that seems to be the best way to beat SU.. create long rebounds and go get them.

you will see...we will run three teams this tourney. the boys have been bored for weeks now...combine that with some serious practice time..and time to heal nagging injuries, and it does not bode well for the three teams soon to fall

you will see...we will run three teams this tourney. the boys have been bored for weeks now...combine that with some serious practice time..and time to heal nagging injuries, and it does not bode well for the three teams soon to fall

The STEVEHOLT I knew as a kid would never have made such a prediction - you were always worried about every game.

I've never known you to be that brazen about any Syracuse team's chances... (not that it's a bad thing!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom