Bilas picks us to Championship game losing to Kentucky... | Syracusefan.com

Bilas picks us to Championship game losing to Kentucky...

jpac

Walk On
and Hubert has us in FF losing UNC in semis. Vitale does not have us in. Has Vandy.

Vitale and Digger both had Vandy vs. FSU as the regional final in the East.

Digger and Dickie both have Noles beating Vandy in East Region Final :confused:

Digger and Dickie both have Noles beating Vandy in East Region Final :confused:
A fluke 30pt win at home vs. UNC 2 months ago, beating an overrated Duke team twice, then squeaking one out vs. UNC without Henson when they shot 58% from the field must give people confidence that they could beat us in Boston.

Funniest thing about all of it; they never even asked for Dougie's picks!

I truly believe Vanderbilt will lose before they even have a chance to play against us.

Edit: And I think Florida State will have a very difficult time with Ohio State.

I could be wrong on this, but I feel like Bilas has picked us to go to the Final Four each of the past 4 seasons.

I could be wrong on this, but I feel like Bilas has picked us to go to the Final Four each of the past 4 seasons.
I know he definitely picked us last year, and we were with UNC and UK.

Jay's picks were lame...all 1's and 2's in Elite 8 and all 1's in Final Four.

He picks us frequently. We keep disappointing him, unfortunately.

He picked all #1 seeds making it to NOLA this year. He said the last time he picked all four #1 seeds to make the final four was in '08 when all 4 made it. I'm taking this as a good omen.

I think Bilas would pick the Orange to make the Final Four if the Bulls found their way into SU's bracket.

And I'm not talking about South Florida--I mean the Chicago Bulls.

Jay's picks were lame...all 1's and 2's in Elite 8 and all 1's in Final Four.

He's been saying for a while he thinks the top teams are significantly better than the rest.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom