Bill Walton alert | Syracusefan.com

Bill Walton alert

I love Walton.

Dude is hilarious. The acid flashbacks are incredible.

I don't get people who dislike him, how can you not find this entertaining? Not to mention, believe it or not, he knows the game.

I wish he would call out guys who pound their chest after making a three point shot. I can't stand when guys do that after every three point shot they hit, or the stupid "in your eye" thing.

Aside from some of his craziness, he is a very smart guy and certainly understands BB.

I know - I love him to death.

I always say this, but I still think my favorite game he did was a UCLA game when Ben Howland was still there, and 10% of the time he talked about Howland kind of sucking, and a couple times during the game he ranked plays for no reason whatsoever.

"That was the 14th worst pass in the history of UCLA basketball."

"That was 19th worst shot in UCLA basketball history!"

It was so random - but hilarious. The 14th? Why the 19th? He's definitely out of his mind - but funny.

He's honestly very intelligent and witty though.

Pasch is great with him because he holds it together.

Tonight pasch made a comment about the bench scoring, and how one of the players had 13 of the 15 so it was skewed. Walton goes, "why, [insert name] is a bench player."

And alas, it made perfect sense.

upload_2015-1-8_21-4-22.jpeg
What's not to like!

I love Walton.

Dude is hilarious. The acid flashbacks are incredible.

I don't get people who dislike him, how can you not find this entertaining? Not to mention, believe it or not, he knows the game.

I completely agree - I watched a decent chunk of UCLA/Stanford simply because I love listening to Walton's hilarious shenanigans.

Only negative last night was he thought Pasch went to school at Wisconsin. We need them to call a Syracuse game sometime, so let's schedule an non-conference game out West again.

With about 4:05 left in regulation last night Pasch said there was four minutes to go, and Walton responded "These four minutes are going to take a half-hour"... I just got a kick out of it. He just makes you laugh during games and sometimes you need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom