Bills | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bills

longislandcuse i agree with most of what you said but this part bothered me
"Btw, Kelsay was solid." In what way we he solid the guy can't control the edge to save his life. I counted five times he was sucked inside or pushed inside and allowed Arizona to pick up first downs. I know people like his work ethic but he is a straight liability in run support.

longislandcuse i agree with most of what you said but this part bothered me
"Btw, Kelsay was solid." In what way we he solid the guy can't control the edge to save his life. I counted five times he was sucked inside or pushed inside and allowed Arizona to pick up first downs. I know people like his work ethic but he is a straight liability in run support.
He did have the safety sack though. I think hes a decent pass rusher but to your point, maybe thats why they brought back Shawne Merriman?

An absolute indictment of how bad Wannstedt is. Even the announcers were questioning his schemes. If hes not fired over the bye week then I give up on this team.

An absolute indictment of how bad Wannstedt is. Even the announcers were questioning his schemes. If hes not fired over the bye week then I give up on this team.

So unbelievably bad. Bills rip my heart out more than su.

The man literally refuses to blitz. Its absurd.

Classic Bills loss I dont even know why I get upset anymore. What a joke, Wanny is a F'en idiot you have to blitz moron you cant keep rushing four the entire god dame game. Id also like to thank Fitzpatrick for making sure he got that pick in so Tenn could start the game winning drive at midfield and our cant miss rookie punter for shanking yet another punt for 21 yards. UGH 'en bills!!!!

Gailey is now 6 games worse than Juaron after the same # of games.
He thinks 50yd FG's are rare when teams are making 2/3's of them this year.
He didn't think it was necessary to talk to his defensive coordinator after the Patriots debacle.
Seems like he's pretty much trying to fire himself at this point.

The Jets defense is so much better than ours it's a joke. Is their personnel sans Revis any better than ours? I know our LB's suck but JFC.

Gailey is now 6 games worse than Juaron after the same # of games.
He thinks 50yd FG's are rare when teams are making 2/3's of them this year.
He didn't think it was necessary to talk to his defensive coordinator after the Patriots debacle.
Seems like he's pretty much trying to fire himself at this point.

The Jets defense is so much better than ours it's a joke. Is their personnel sans Revis any better than ours? I know our LB's suck but JFC.
Cromartie is still better than anyone in our secondary and their LB's are better but our d-line is infinitely more talented than theirs. I would compare our defense to the Giants which is what I assume we are trying to emulate. Giants have bad linebackers, a meh secondary and an insane d-line...and guess what? THEY BLITZ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom