BJ Johnson | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

BJ Johnson

Hey in that case, even though JB, BJ and you already knew this, BJ's going to fit in well at the Cuse. Most of our wins seem this way, defense, toughness. What do you think about Brandon Austin, one time SU prospect that plays for Imhotep? I have seen clips, and it looks like BJ has the better overall game, defense, rebounding, outside shooting (by a good deal in this one), but does Austin have that great handle? Not sure if you've seen him play, but just curious. I like his dribble for a big guy.

He is a tremendous talent on offense. Can score the ball. But he does not have the all around game like BJ. He should be pretty good if he learns to play defense in college. You need to want to dig in and stop someone.

The Aces fall to Imhotep 64-61 in a great game that came down to the wire. BJ led all scorers with 26pts and 12rebs and had two 3pt attempts on one in which he drew contact which was not called and another with 15sec left which rimmed out. Close but no cigar.

The Aces fall to Imhotep 64-61 in a great game that came down to the wire. BJ led all scorers with 26pts and 12rebs and had two 3pt attempts on one in which he drew contact which was not called and another with 15sec left which rimmed out. Close but no cigar.
Crazy run, I'm sure you're very proud! They're going to rebound either way and take it out on their next opponent, I'm sure.

Crazy run, I'm sure you're very proud! They're going to rebound either way and take it out on their next opponent, I'm sure.

They had many chances to win the game but the bounces did not go our way. They are taking us on a great ride thus far this season. BJ played while being under the weather this weekend. The team showed alot of determination and heart. Yes, I am proud of them.

the one question i would have with playing limited minutes, is conditioning. I assume you get him out doing sprints after the games are over. ;)
John Adams was wrong. He was a short,shortsighted 18th century pompous little man who was shooting from his lips at every opportunity and happened to be in the right place and time for his appearance in history,A banker's responsibility gets ugly when the back end of their business is ignored by the recipient of the of the banker's resources. AKA the loan of $ not being repaid . Suddenly the banker is the bad guy for forcing the situation to complete the transaction.:confused:

John Adams was wrong. He was a short,shortsighted 18th century pompous little man who was shooting from his lips at every opportunity and happened to be in the right place and time for his appearance in history,A banker's responsibility gets ugly when the back end of their business is ignored by the recipient of the of the banker's resources. AKA the loan of $ not being repaid . Suddenly the banker is the bad guy for forcing the situation to complete the transaction.:confused:

I would be happy to discuss the values (or lack there of) of bankers, with you, but this is not the place.

Sorry to hear that BJ lost, but it's good to see that he fought through his illness and put up some monster numbers. I love how his stats indicate that he goes after the boards hard. SU has not always had forwards who put enough effort in, with that regard, though this years team, for the most part, has taken care of business from that standpoint.

They had many chances to win the game but the bounces did not go our way. They are taking us on a great ride thus far this season. BJ played while being under the weather this weekend. The team showed alot of determination and heart. Yes, I am proud of them.
Gee OBJ20 I think this board likes you. You could hiccup and get a half dozen likes.

Gee OBJ20 I think this board likes you. You could hiccup and get a half dozen likes.
That's the only way it should be. He gives us insight into the game that cannot be found from any URL, and I among many of us, appreciate that so let's not scare him away, hah?

But wait, did he hiccup? Cause that gets my thumbs up. :)
Seriously, nice avatar man. I want that beer!

Not!

That's the only way it should be. He gives us insight into the game that cannot be found from any URL, and I among many of us, appreciate that so let's not scare him away, hah?

But wait, did he hiccup? Cause that gets my thumbs up. :)
Seriously, nice avatar man. I want that beer!
Not meant to scare actually meant to mean that his posts are appreciated by many on this board. And we all know how tough this board can be at times.

About the beer. This bar that I frequent gives individuals on their birthday a huge beer of their choice and then a buffalo chicken wing for every year of their age. Not saying how old I am but was served enough wings to feed Nicarogua!

Not meant to scare actually meant to mean that his posts are appreciated by many on this board. And we all know how tough this board can be at times.

About the beer. This bar that I frequent gives individuals on their birthday a huge beer of their choice and then a buffalo chicken wing for every year of their age. Not saying how old I am but was served enough wings to feed Nicarogua!
Nah, I knew you weren't scaring him off, it was for effect.

I hope you're not as old as my 4th place entry at a rush event wing eating contest many years ago.
4th place, me 78 wings
3rd place, my roommate, college best friend, 95 wings
Needless to say, tough room to sleep in that night.

Nah, I knew you weren't scaring him off, it was for effect.

I hope you're not as old as my 4th place entry at a rush event wing eating contest many years ago.
4th place, me 78 wings
3rd place, my roommate, college best friend, 95 wings
Needless to say, tough room to sleep in that night.
No but I'm working on it. Can you say "omeprazole".

No but I'm working on it. Can you say "omeprazole".
Sorry man, hope you're feeling good and getting better.
And I hope yesterday's win helped, because that was a beautiful roller coaster ride.

I would be happy to discuss the values (or lack there of) of bankers, with you, but this is not the place.

Sorry to hear that BJ lost, but it's good to see that he fought through his illness and put up some monster numbers. I love how his stats indicate that he goes after the boards hard. SU has not always had forwards who put enough effort in, with that regard, though this years team, for the most part, has taken care of business from that standpoint.

BJ had a productive weekend in the two games avg 24pts. 7.5rebs and great defense. We just could not get a collective effort to get a stop, key rebound/floor board or loose ball. Tough lose.

maybe the James Southerland comparisons are true?

BJ Johnson@Ace__5
This studying thing not for me
kobelaughinghard.png

BJ needs 11pts for 1000pts tomorrow against league foe Conestoga.
Hopefully they don't blow them out too quickly and he can play long enough to get more than 11 points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom