BJ Transfers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

BJ Transfers

I would like to thank orange nation for allowing us into their family. It was a great opportunity for BJ that didn't go as planned. We are always going to do what is best for him and his leaving the CUSE although very a difficult decision to make is the best thing for him moving forward. He will be approx 2yrs older and 20pds thicker with two years of eligibility left when he steps on the floor again to play in a game. It was great conversing with you'll on the board and meeting a few folks in person during games. I wish the team and coaching staff all the best.

I would like to thank orange nation for allowing us into their family. It was a great opportunity for BJ that didn't go as planned. We are always going to do what is best for him and his leaving the CUSE although very a difficult decision to make is the best thing for him moving forward. He will be approx 2yrs older and 20pds thicker with two years of eligibility left when he steps on the floor again to play in a game. It was great conversing with you'll on the board and meeting a few folks in person during games. I wish the team and coaching staff all the best.

He'll do very well IMO and I for one will be rooting for him other than when he plays SU of course ;)

You and BJ will always be part of the Orange family. Thanks for everything and best of luck to you both. :)

Good luck to your son I can't imagine being a parent and reading fanboard sometimes. We are all fanatics and sometimes lose it. Thank you to your son for two fine years and hope enjoys his last two years playing college hoops.

We have never conversed before on the site, but I must say, you have handled yourself very well here. It takes some big brass balls to not only come on here as a parent, but control yourself and post with class at all times. I respect that greatly.

I wish BJ stayed, but it probably best for him considering his age and the current situation at SU. Nothing but the best to you and your family. Hope you stick around, or at least come back every now and then.

Thanks for all the input you've put in, I'm sure I speak for the masses when I say we'd be honored and thankful to have your continued presence on the board. As for BJ, he was one of my favorites the day I first heard his name in recruitment. He'll find success wherever he goes, it's hard to be that young and growing into your body like that in such a high pace demanding environment. I have no doubt that he'll succeed and this is the only time I'll ever say that I hope BJ goes down as "the one that got away", because he's a high character kid with serious scoring skills.

Will miss you man. I hope he destroys the competition. I will still follow him throughout his career.

Thanks, OG--you'll be missed!

But we'll continue to follow / root for BJ no matter where he ends up.

that extra year is going to make BJ a stud. Too bad it won't be here. Best of luck.

Anomander doesn't need me defending but all the info he has given the board from his SU source has been on the money.
well, yeah, except for the facts that clearly there was no deal and the details in the outcome before us is completely different from the various details he reported. other than that he was 100% spot on. oh, and except for the timing. other than that, yeah. Oh, except for . . . do I really need to go on?

I am willing to grant that he heard it all from what he considered a good source,but the facts on the table reveal it all as a fairy tale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom