Blue pants | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Blue pants

I actually didnt think the all blue was bad. But what i don't get is why these kids dont all wear orange gloves and more importantly orange cleats. A number did, but there were a bunch that wore white. The uni looks so much better with ORANGE accents.

I was at the mall yesterday trying to pick up a pair of casual sneakers (New Balance 574). I walked into Footlocker, Champs, Journeys, and Finishline. The wall of sneakers was all crazy colors, green, pink, red, yellow, orange etc. There were no plain jane black or white sneakers to be found.

I am thinking the all blues, with highlighter Orange helmets, sneakers, and gloves would look sick. Its why olympic runners wear neon color sneakers, it stands out, makes you look faster than you are. Think the highlighter yellow the ducks wear, but in an Orange and blue scheme. Would look sick.

With the all blue, I could see an orange stripe down side of Jersey into the claw stripe on pants. Too much like denver broncos? Perhaps, maybe change it with orange chrome stripe and helmet. Think it would look pretty sweet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Someone (maybe on Twitter?) posited that they'll do: blue helmets, orange jerseys, blue pants. I have a feeling that's the end goal.

The kids can go to hell. Don't care what they think, for obviously they want to shlit on the school nickname and not wear Orange.

In time, they will agree with me.

I'd rather see them in all black than blue.

Black is cool and is not offensive, since its black and is generic. Wearing blue, spits in Orange's face.

All orange, if we ever go there again, will work now with the current shade of orange. The GRob all orange was such a hideous shade that there's no way it could work. We've locked onto a shade of orange that's really strong, I think. Just look at the basketball uniforms, that orange looks great.

Of course whenever that happens, if it happens, the highlights are more important. The GRob ones were ruined almost as much by the fact that there was dark blue and absolutely no white elements to them. All orange, white lettering/numbering, outlined in blue should be fine.

And I can't believe I've put this much thought into this.

My prediction is that next week we unveil the blue helmets with blue jerseys and orange pants, and then Clemson we do the full switch with blue helmets, orange jerseys, and blue pants, which could look pretty sharp IMO.

I think the concept with platinum was a way to phase out the blue with a neutral color, and not use black or white.

Maybe they are going to abandon the platinum idea.

Someone (maybe on Twitter?) posited that they'll do: blue helmets, orange jerseys, blue pants. I have a feeling that's the end goal.

That's become our basic look. I don't know if you want to go there.

They are OK but I prefer orange. We are the orange. I actually like the orange jerseys of a few years ago and think we should should have kept them and worn them for the biggest home game each year.
CuseOrange.png

This is beyond perfect. The GRob ORANGE jerseys were ugly because we had no piping behind the numbers and the shade of Orange was bad. This color of Orange is perfect. Also, I didn't hate the blue pants I like that we added new pants to the rotation. I just want Orange tops, and if we have to go Orange jerseys with blue pants to get that done that is fine. I just wish a many have stated just add an orange and white stripe to the blue pants.

This is beyond perfect. The GRob ORANGE jerseys were ugly because we had no piping behind the numbers and the shade of Orange was bad. This color of Orange is perfect. Also, I didn't hate the blue pants I like that we added new pants to the rotation. I just want Orange tops, and if we have to go Orange jerseys with blue pants to get that done that is fine. I just wish a many have stated just add an orange and white stripe to the blue pants.

I would be OK with Orange jerseys but most definitely not with Orange pants...would have to be blue or white pants with the right orange accents especially if the helmet is going to be orange.

...and for Goodness sakes get rid of the grey facemasks.

My prediction is that next week we unveil the blue helmets with blue jerseys and orange pants, and then Clemson we do the full switch with blue helmets, orange jerseys, and blue pants, which could look pretty sharp IMO.
I just get a weird Elway-era Broncos vibe from that idea, and I was not a fan of those uniforms, personally.

We need to be wearing some bright neon orange, but need an accent color to break it up. On the orange jersey here, replace the black, with blue here, would be a good look...

college-football-uniforms-18-444x500.jpg

IMG_7375_17949-675x380.jpg

all orange, like UTEP looks awful

Utep-Miners-Football.jpg

Or maybe we could work in some camouflage, like the battle of midway for bball, you know we have the Ft Drum connection...
Georgia-Southern-Camo-Football-Uniform-1.jpg

Hydrochrome Orange where the white is, chrome or white where the gold is and Navy Blue where the Navy Blue is. Navy Blue Hydrochrome S where the anchor is.

How about something like this. Modern but not too modern and I will pair it with the Hydrochrome Orange helmet like the Orengon State one above with the option of the 'S' and a single navy line down the middle of the helmet. Or just the plain hydrochome orange.

http://niketeam.nike.com/us/en_US/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-vis&uid=UD84501883

Hopefully the link works,...kindda tinker with colors a bit and made an away and home set.

How about something like this. Modern but not too modern and I will pair it with the Hydrochrome Orange helmet like the Orengon State one above with the option of the 'S' and a single navy line down the middle of the helmet. Or just the plain hydrochome orange.

http://niketeam.nike.com/us/en_US/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-vis&uid=UD84501883

Hopefully the link works,...kindda tinker with colors a bit and made an away and home set.

this is a cool site, we should have a contest, best Uni mockup

Navy should the poster boy of nice modern uniforms.

I wouldn't mind a hybrid of our current uniforms with something similar to Oregon State's.

Never knew how similar Bowling Green is to SU.

7788701240_e3ce7a40f2_o.png

Just a quick edit. I don't know if I like it or not working on different color combinations.

EDIT: The first two are the same just different view. The next three are a new type of jersey and pants. I like white pants..

upload_2013-9-16_17-14-23.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom