Blue pants | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Blue pants

Not sure if this is about helmets or jerseys or pants or none of the above:

Cameo Rel♠ ‏@Rel_Hunt101h
Ahh cuse fans wait to see what we pull out saturday!

Expand

Saturday will be the same blue on blue, but with a blue helmet that fades into orange, with an orange metallic block S

They might be breaking out new jerseys for the Clemson game, but nothing concrete on that yet

All I asked for was more orange in the uniforms and if we go blue/blue with a blue helmet I guess I will give up calling the SU Football team the Orange it will be like the Redskin boycott I will support them 100% and just call them the Syracuse Football team because we won't be the Orange in those uniforms.

All I asked for was more orange in the uniforms and if we go blue/blue with a blue helmet I guess I will give up calling the SU Football team the Orange it will be like the Redskin boycott I will support them 100% and just call them the Syracuse Football team because we won't be the Orange in those uniforms.
More orange; yes, but all orange no. A huge "No" to all blue. I love the traditional colors of orange pants, orange helmets & blue/white jerseys, but I can become flexible.

More orange; yes, but all orange no. A huge "No" to all blue. I love the traditional colors of orange pants, orange helmets & blue/white jerseys, but I can become flexible.
If the kid likes them, which it sounds like it does, then that's all that matters. Kids know what is in style and what other kids (recruits) like these days, so if they think they are good I am completely fine with it.
Hopefully we keep this 3 or 4 different uniforms combo to help attract recruits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

If the kid likes them, which it sounds like it does, then that's all that matters. Kids know what is in style and what other kids (recruits) like these days, so if they think they are good I am completely fine with it.
Hopefully we keep this 3 or 4 different uniforms combo to help attract recruits.

-
Screw the kids, they're Fn stupid with no respect to what's right, wrong or tradition.

They're cattle.

Should we let them call the plays too? I'm sure that would help recruiting.

Orange.

End of discussion.

Oh Lord

Just a quick edit. I don't know if I like it or not working on different color combinations.

EDIT: The first two are the same just different view. The next three are a new type of jersey and pants. I like white pants..

View attachment 5000

NO!

Screw the kids, they're Fn stupid with no respect to what's right, wrong or tradition.

They're cattle.

Should we let them call the plays too? I'm sure that would help recruiting.

Orange.

End of discussion.

Oh Lord

Huge difference between fashion and play calling. When it comes to fashion, and what kids like I will take the opinion of a 20 year old kid in comparison to a middle aged man.

Huge difference between fashion and play calling. When it comes to fashion, and what kids like I will take the opinion of a 20 year old kid in comparison to a middle aged man.
-
I am in my 20s and have wanted SU to be more liberal in changing the uniforms up but we are the Syracuse Orange and wearing blue tops/blue pants, with blue helmets is so anti-Orange its crazy. I mean I want more Orange in the uniforms we should never go all-blue when it is not even an official color of Syracuse. With Orange as our only official color we could scrap blue all-together if we wanted and make our second color whatever we wanted if the AD office wanted too. I am okay with mixing it up as I agree it helps with recruiting, but I would never not wear a significant amount of Orange in the uniforms unless we did a blackout like it seems everyone is doing these days. I would wear an Orange top every home game rotate, blue, white or whatever color pants and if you wanted to rotate helmets fine, but the tops should always be Orange at home.

I am in my 20s and have wanted SU to be more liberal in changing the uniforms up but we are the Syracuse Orange and wearing blue tops/blue pants, with blue helmets is so anti-Orange its crazy. I mean I want more Orange in the uniforms we should never go all-blue when it is not even an official color of Syracuse. With Orange as our only official color we could scrap blue all-together if we wanted and make our second color whatever we wanted if the AD office wanted too. I am okay with mixing it up as I agree it helps with recruiting, but I would never not wear a significant amount of Orange in the uniforms unless we did a blackout like it seems everyone is doing these days. I would wear an Orange top every home game rotate, blue, white or whatever color pants and if you wanted to rotate helmets fine, but the tops should always be Orange at home.

Don't get me wrong I am for more orange as well, all I am saying is if the players like them and think they look good then it's good enough for me. As for the helmet I believe it's going to be blue shaded into orange with the metallic orange block S. they may come out with new jerseys for the Clemson game? I don't think there is anything concrete on that yet. The more options the better.

-
It's all in the presentation.

Do you really think kids are walking into SS' office and dropping their jerseys on his desk like Rudy and asking for a different color??

No.

Nike comes in and says 'here are your choices. What do like best?' It's over at that point.

Their opinions shouldn't matter.

It's probably based on a small focus group sample size from a few pockets of the country.

This is a fail at the administrative level.

If we were the Fn Gladiators or something and we went from an orange/blue ratio of 80/20 to the reverse...then whatever.

But we have ONE school color AND its happens to be the schools nickname if you havnt noticed, therefore it's ridiculous to wear blue.

And for people to hide behind 'oh but the kids like it', is pathetic.

Just admit you don't like orange and the nickname and grab some dignity.

And before whoever this is responding to gets their panties in a bunch...I used 'you' to cover a group.

It's all in the presentation.

Do you really think kids are walking into SS' office and dropping their jerseys on his desk like Rudy and asking for a different color??

No.

Nike comes in and says 'here are your choices. What do like best?' It's over at that point.

Their opinions shouldn't matter.

It's probably based on a small focus group sample size from a few pockets of the country.

This is a fail at the administrative level.

If we were the Fn Gladiators or something and we went from an orange/blue ratio of 80/20 to the reverse...then whatever.

But we have ONE school color AND its happens to be the schools nickname if you havnt noticed, therefore it's ridiculous to wear blue.

And for people to hide behind 'oh but the kids like it', is pathetic.

Just admit you don't like orange and the nickname and grab some dignity.

And before whoever this is responding to gets their panties in a bunch...I used 'you' to cover a group.

In case you haven't been watching college football the past 10 years since this whole alternate uniforms thing became big there are handfuls of schools who add colors to their uniforms that aren't their "official" color. So basically what you are saying is we should be wearing all Orange everything? Why don't we just throw them in some prison rags then?

In case you haven't been watching college football the past 10 years since this whole alternate uniforms thing became big there are handfuls of schools who add colors to their uniforms that aren't their "official" color. So basically what you are saying is we should be wearing all Orange everything? Why don't we just throw them in some prison rags then?

-
Thanks sport, I've noticed.

Do other schools only call themselves by a color??

The hoop team manages to work gray in without much of a problem.

Blue and especially all blue, is not unique and/or cool.

Why do you hate the schools color and nickname so much?? :noidea:

Oh Lord
I don't. I actually said above I would have liked to see more orange as well. But I also understand the day and age in which we are dealing with, and the necessity to try different things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom