Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte

He has good size.

He isn't going to be a 3 pt shooter for us. He is going to bang but with some skills.
Get your mind out of the gutter:)

I shared this one before but he looks nice in this highlight reel.

3rd or 4th shot in...low post drop step spin and bucket. Only player on Syracuse that could do that and make the shot is Kadary...maybe Woody. No one else even has that in their playbook. Maybe some people are being a bit hard on the young man. He had some nice plays. Also whether people like it or not he was good enough to take Syracuse an ACC team for 25.

Wow. I didn’t have him or JBA as transfers. This has to be new news. Bc a week ago, neither one were transferring
What? No way. Even I heard that JBA was transferring and my connect is basically ghost mode right now

So if Woody came back and Jimmy Jr comes is the lineup Jesse/Frank, Benny, Woody, Buddy, Kadary and Jimmy off the bench? Assuming Q doesn't return. We wouldn't put Jimmy at the 5 would we ??

I'm reading through this and I'm on page 5. Then, I wonder, "has anyone else said they're leaving since I started reading this?"
Just saw Quincy is testing the waters. Gonna be a long week.

I know little about Jimmy so I can’t really have much of an opinion on it.

Don’t think it would happen, but Braswell should contact Hop. He’s needs a zone defense to stay high major - Hop could use a wing who can shoot. Could be a good match.
When does Hop's seat start to get warm out there?

Don’t think it would happen, but Braswell should contact Hop. He’s needs a zone defense to stay high major - Hop could use a wing who can shoot. Could be a good match.
I was wondering if Jimmy could wing up out there. UW has a very good business school and Hop could desperately use a player who is coachable.

That would be awesome. Cross country for his family but a good fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom