Boeheim’s Army Roster | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim’s Army Roster

So they just needed to get to a certain number of players to lock in their participation, right? They can still add others?

Yes, to both. Need 1,000 supporters or $1,000 to add 9th man and 10th man is 3,000 supporters in order to not pay. Boeheim’s Army currently has 189. Get supportin’.
  1. To be eligible to compete in the Tournament, a Team’s roster shall consist of at least seven (7) Players by 12 pm (NOON) ET on June 1, 2019.
    1. a. A Team may add, but not subtract, Players after June 1, 2019 and up to seventy-two hours before the day of the Team’s first game, but only after Producer has received a $1,000 Player Registration Fee, as described immediately below in III, 2 or if the Team has accrued 1,000 registered supporters at least seventy-two (72) hours before the Team’s first game.
  2. Any Team seeking to add a Player beyond the first nine (9) Players or add any Player after June 1, 2019 shall only be permitted to add the Player to the Team’s roster after a $1,000 Player Registration Fee has been received by the Producer or if that Team has accrued 1,000 registered supporters before seventy-two hours before its first game.
    1. a. The $1,000 Player Registration Fee must be paid to Producer prior to the registration of Players ten (10) through eighteen (18). A Team may add a Player after the Tournament has begun only after advancing to Round 4. The Player Registration Fee for adding a Player before Round 4 shall be $2,000.
    2. b. A Team that has accrued 1,000 registered supporters prior to 72 hours before its first game shall be permitted to add a tenth Player without paying the $1,000 Player Registration Fee.
    3. c. A Team that has accrued 3,000 registered supporters prior to 72 hours before its first game shall be permitted to add an eleventh Player without paying an additional $1,000 Player Registration Fee.

According to the TBT website, Doug Gottlieb is coaching a team this year.

While crawford is a very good player, it’s a shame the roster won’t be all orange again. Hopefully they add one more player. They lack a true SF that can shoot. Dnic come on down.

Probably would have been if Gbinije was legitimately added to the roster as opposed to the IG post. They needed to get someone before the deadline. Likely not as much enthusiasm from former players as it was in years past.

Probably would have been if Gbinije was legitimately added to the roster as opposed to the IG post. They needed to get someone before the deadline. Likely not as much enthusiasm from former players as it was in years past.

I wouldn’t say that. People have lives and rosters change... Triche, Warrick (NBA) & Onuaku (NBA) is a big-time trio. Add in Devo, Crawford (NBA) & the potential of McCullough (NBA) and it might be best incarnation of the team. You just never know. Plus they could add a guy or two. I would bet on at least one more.

Crawford, Warrick and McCullough are all former 1st round picks. I think the only other team that can match us is round picks is the Ohio St team.

Some the opening rounds are in Syracuse for Boeheims Army, I would have thought there would have been more enthusiasm. Must be a number of conflicts.

I wouldn’t say that. People have lives and rosters change... Triche, Warrick (NBA) & Onuaku (NBA) is a big-time trio. Add in Devo, Crawford (NBA) & the potential of McCullough (NBA) and it might be best incarnation of the team. You just never know. Plus they could add a guy or two. I would bet on at least one more.

Warrick is like 100 years old now. He wasn't very good last year.

Some the opening rounds are in Syracuse for Boeheims Army, I would have thought there would have been more enthusiasm. Must be a number of conflicts.

I don't think it's that clear how to sign up as a supporter. I see the big orange arrow, but then nothing underneath it - am I already signed up from last year, perhaps?

I'm looking forward to autograph opportunities. I'll be there.

I don't think it's that clear how to sign up as a supporter. I see the big orange arrow, but then nothing underneath it - am I already signed up from last year, perhaps?

I'm looking forward to autograph opportunities. I'll be there.

I figured it out and thought I would share, in case any of you are having problems, too.

What you have to do after you set up an account or log in is go to "My Account" first, that's where you identify your team.

I hope this is helpful.

Um, that's inaccurate.
He's 144 years old :p, and actually played quite well last year.

I thought he was decent and showed some decent Hakim like moves for his age last year, particularly in the last game. Granted I'm not the most interested observer of this, but am I wrong?

I thought he was decent and showed some decent Hakim like moves for his age last year, particularly in the last game. Granted I'm not the most interested observer of this, but am I wrong?

No, in the last game he was unstoppable -- and had numerous throw downs reminiscent of when he had young legs.

I can't be the only one who finds this tournament kind of sad and boring, am I? It's like watching Mickey Rivers show up at Old Timers Day. For a minute you're excited as it reminds you of your youth, then it just becomes depressing as you see that time marches on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom