Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread...

Something has to change with Greene.

I get Triche can't play all the minutes but he should be playing the most minutes.

Greene needs to split time with Fair. Is a wing we could add to this team?
Like a Demetrius Nichols?
I wouldn't be surprised if they add someone before the next game. Christmas in July?

Something has to change with Greene.

I get Triche can't play all the minutes but he should be playing the most minutes.

Greene needs to split time with Fair. Is a wing we could add to this team?
Like a Demetrius Nichols?
I wish we could add a wing like Nichols to our current team

Anyone have the Morris interview at half that people are talking about? I missed it!

Would anyone put up a fight if they added Blackwell as an assistant coach in the coming years?

JB, Red, Grif and Blackwell?

I'd love that personally. Would love to ask Eric/Brandon/CJ and them how he relates to the players. Coachings only half of it at that level, gotta recruit too.

Would anyone put up a fight if they added Blackwell as an assistant coach in the coming years?

It's a possibility but let's hold the phone a little bit. There's the whole recruiting angle that comes along with being an assistant that has been talked about heavily even with the current staff. On the sidelines, yes I think he can handle that.

Anyone have the Morris interview at half that people are talking about? I missed it!

Just a bunch of monotone mumbling about how their team has nothing to worry about, as the zone hides bad defenders and we don't have the talent to cause team Foe concern.

Actually, as bad and lame as that sounds, it was probably worse.

It's a possibility but let's hold the phone a little bit. There's the whole recruiting angle that comes along with being an assistant that has been talked about heavily even with the current staff. On the sidelines, yes I think he can handle that.
Read the syr.com articles about him as head coach at Liverpool and how he relates to the kids. I don't think recruiting would be hard at all for him.

This would assume an asst. coaching spot opens up of course.

It was ridiculous. No legit coach would ever talk like that. Disparaged BA every chance he could, and basically said they won't last long because BA can't guard them. His pregame comments were not much better. Was asked about containing Devo, and said that Devo needs to worry about guarding his guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom