Book'em Danno... | Syracusefan.com

Book'em Danno...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Coach Mike Hopkins‏@Coach_Hopkins9h
TheTeam pic.twitter.com/xF2DsxgXs9

BZzzxyKCMAA0IQH.jpg:large

Is the Non-player to Player travel party ratio higher than 1 to 1 these days? And what function do the young ladies in the front left hand portion of the T-shirted section serve....team managers?

Hop is a great coach but he should leave the photography to someone else, let's see,,,, should I shoot this shot in portrait or landscape??? Hmmm..

[e="rstone7727, post: 816768, member: 402"]Hop is a great coach but he should leave the photography to someone else, let's see,,,, should I shoot this shot in portrait or landscape??? Hmmm..[/quote]

Hop is a magician - he coaches, recruits, poses in the same team picture he personally shoots.. :cool:Is that Tyler not wearing orange shoes?

Hop is a great coach but he should leave the photography to someone else, let's see,,,, should I shoot this shot in portrait or landscape??? Hmmm..

Strongly disagree. There are dozens of professionally produced team photos (including this one which was clearly not set up for Hop's iphone), he was capturing the environment and wanted those palm trees in the photo. Hop is a genius and he was right to chose portrait orientation for this shot.

That may well be the first time I have ever seen JB in a t-shirt

That may well be the first time I have ever seen JB in a t-shirt

and Nike Gym shorts......I think it is an imposter. And, is that his younger brother standing next to him?

and Nike Gym shorts......I think it is an imposter. And, is that his younger brother standing next to him?
Is it me or do some of those coaches look pretty young.

JB is headed for a tee time as soon as the shot is taken. Look at him!

EA Sports marketing guy: Coaches, I want you to dress up in casual sports gear.
Boeheim and Anderson- Show up in team's shorts and t-shirt
Montgomery and Miller- Show up in team's sweats
Drew, Few and Pitino- Show up for a round of golf
Chaminade coach?- They call me a Haole!!

edowd26 said:
boeheim is the tallest head coach in maui... we win.

Glad Wayne Tinkle wasn't in Maui. (Is that the name of the Montana coach?)

Strongly disagree. There are dozens of professionally produced team photos (including this one which was clearly not set up for Hop's iphone), he was capturing the environment and wanted those palm trees in the photo. Hop is a genius and he was right to chose portrait orientation for this shot.

I'd really agree with this if not for the one poor SOB on the right who got almost totally cut out...I'm guessing he might agree with the landscape post. The photo is kind of like Vermont being one second short in the Duke game today, at least in that one staff member's eyes. Otherwise great shots, both here and in that game.

I look at that photo and am reminded it's been WAYYYYY too long since I've been to the Islands - any of them.

I think we need some more boat drinks.

I think that's George Pataki next to JB, and then Eliot Spitzer next to Pataki. Hey, what's going on here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom