Bourama Sidibe Updates | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Bourama Sidibe Updates

That fine.

How do you sell that to said 4th guard?

"Come to Syracuse, so maybe you can play in blowouts, or hope a guy in front of you gets injured!"
You don't.

You sell it to a 2nd or 3rd guard that can bump down Girard or definitely bumps down Torrence.

And I just don't believe that we're going to do that. But that's how.

Really sucks for Sidibe. Unfortunately I was already of the mindset that anything we got from him was going to be a bonus and hoping that Frank and Jesse can hold down the fort.

Agreed 144%.

I just didn't think that bonus would be deferred for another month+ at this point... sigh.

Feel terrible for the young man.
If it wasn't for bad luck, he wouldn't have no luck at all.

Everyone knew this would happen and as much as I feel bad that was the concern having him stay another year

Agreed, seems unlikely he ever steps foot on the court again, he simply can't stay healthy or even remotely healthy at this point.

1635372971581.png
=
1635372986638.png

I advised Frank to not transfer becuase Sidibe would only last 4 mins into practice, unfortunately and sadly I was right

Stinks, because Sidibe is a great kid -- and like DeJuan Coleman, his body just failed him.

I'd heard that he was impaired earlier, this confirms it. Glad we have two other bigs who seem to have taken things up a notch.

Stinks, because Sidibe is a great kid -- and like DeJuan Coleman, his body just failed him.

I'd heard that he was impaired earlier, this confirms it. Glad we have two other bigs who seem to have taken things up a notch.
Maybe he should enroll in that wine tasting class that JBA took. Could help numb things.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom