Brace yourself mods | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Brace yourself mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot say what others on board know or have heard, others have heard similar.

I also could not day if it was Ash or not, though I feel he is a pawn in Coyles game to close the deal with someone else ... Just my two cents on whom the hire will be.

If Ash accepted the job here at Syracuse today he wouldn't be out recruiting for Ohio State IMO. I am still going with under the radar Montgomery.

The people defending this possible hire remind me of Family Feud contestants when another family member says a ridiculous answer that everyone knows will be an X but they're all like "Good answer! Yea! Sounds good!"

We surveyed 100 Syracuse fans about who would make a good hire for the football program.. Do I see an "Ohio State Co-Defensive Coordinator"!?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I cannot say what others on board know or have heard, others have heard similar.

I also could not day if it was Ash or not, though I feel he is a pawn in Coyles game to close the deal with someone else ... Just my two cents on whom the hire will be.
If that is true - why start a thread predicting a melt down when it sounds like you are leaning away from Ash - the melt down person?

Wait, we're hiring Urban Meyer!?
No, Lane Meyer

Lane+Meyer.jpg

phil77 said:
If Ash accepted the job here at Syracuse today he wouldn't be out recruiting for Ohio State IMO. I am still going with under the radar Montgomery.

That's my 11th hour hope too.

I can't repeat this enough. I refuse to believe Coyle is stupid enough to hire a career defensive assistant coach. I just find it unrealistic.

You can't fire Shafer and hire Ash. Honestly you can't. People want to give the next guy patience. Ash doesn't give any reason to give patience. He will need on the job training. It makes no sense. I just doesn't compute. Are we in the matrix? We can't be seriously considering this guy.

OH MY GOD. This thread is an hour old and is already the worst thread in the history of syracusefan.com

this needs to be pinned to the top of the board for the next 5 years.

storange said:
Nothing on twitter or net except a report that Ash is out recruiting, but poster seems pretty sure.

Skout also tweeted there could be an announcement today

The people defending this possible hire remind me of Family Feud contestants when another family member says a ridiculous answer that everyone knows will be an X but they're all like "Good answer! Yea! Sounds good!"

We surveyed 100 Syracuse fans about who would make a good hire for the football program.. Do I see an "Ohio State Co-Defensive Coordinator"!?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I seem to remember another Co-defensive coordinator who brought the West Coast offense here. How'd he work out?

If that is true - why start a thread predicting a melt down when it sounds like you are leaning away from Ash - the melt down person?
Because when the announcement comes there will be a mad rush of off the cuff and highly emotional postings and who knows whom the final offer will be too.

When did that happen?
There was a flight on flightaware from Tulsa that stopped in Syracuse. But it only laid over for an hour before heading to NJ.

Remember when something bad happens to another school and we make fun of the garbage fire their fansite becomes as a result? I have a feeling other teams are looking at this site and laughing at us right now, and we don't even really know if something bad has happened to us yet (note we won't know right after an announcement is made either.)

Sometimes, I'm really glad I haven't been "blessed" with the skill of prognostication like so many on this board.

I don't do hashtags so I'll just say, I stand with 'Cuse.

I never would have guessed that Ash would create a "sheetstorm" never in a million years.

Now Marrone or Schiano... that would be an interesting hire.

I was listening to NPR this morning (I know shocker) and they did a bit on how the term "expert" affects how that so called expert acts and how the consumer or reader looks at the "expert"

Me thinks the OP prefacing this with "sheetstorm" subliminally made it a "sheetstorm". The reaction just simply doesn't make any sense to me at all.

There was a flight on flightaware from Tulsa that stopped in Syracuse. But it only laid over for an hour before heading to NJ.

Probably Phil Montgomery dropping in to ask Scott Shafer if he's interested in the DC job at Rutgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom