Brand Manager wanted for Cuse Football | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Brand Manager wanted for Cuse Football

If I was the Syracuse Brand Manager, I would brand us as NY's college team! Home Run branding

man I hope that wasn’t Brandon whitaker that left. He kills it with the graphics and is also a great young ambassador of the program.

Does the University still offer that sports management program? It was created middle of my time in school. Have to think this would be a great first gig for anyone in that major/minor.

Does the University still offer that sports management program? It was created middle of my time in school. Have to think this would be a great first gig for anyone in that major/minor.
They should just make it an internship. The compensation is hardly worth it for someone with experience.

Yes they do but IMO this particular job role seems heavy on design/creative background.

I know it’s an old posting, but shouldn’t Creative Director and Brand Manager be two separate roles? My wife is a Brand Manager (with sports industry experience) and she works in tandem with the creative team to develop proper messaging, complete market analysis, etc. Seems like the University is trying to look for one person to do two jobs.

I know it’s an old posting, but shouldn’t Creative Director and Brand Manager be two separate roles? My wife is a Brand Manager (with sports industry experience) and she works in tandem with the creative team to develop proper messaging, complete market analysis, etc. Seems like the University is trying to look for one person to do two jobs.
100% agree

Not to be the contrarian here, but this is ignorant. Develop 10-12 work study positions for marketing students and pay the same in total compensation, while getting students quality work experience and employing the most qualified persons for the job. Working adults cannot possibly stay up on social media trends as effectively as constant consumers could. This position is a relatively clear Gen X ideology for filling a gap.

First thing to do is tell Illinois they are not The Orange.
These guys really can’t do anything for themselves! This truly IS why we need a brand manager

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom