Brice Johnson | Syracusefan.com

Brice Johnson

Cuse_1999

2nd String
Thoughts on his incessant screaming? Hope a grown ass man in the league takes exception to it next year

Thoughts on his incessant screaming? Hope a grown ass man in the league takes exception to it next year
League? He ain't playin in the league.

Dude wants it bad this year.

When we got 2 fouls on him that early I thought that was our chance to make a little run
Yeah...G was just horrible though...

He seems nuts. Like literally nuts. Even the look in his eyes sometimes after a call - it looks like he's lost in rage.

If I was in an office, and he sat near me, I'd be quick to request a move. He's that dude that I would be seriously concerned he might shoot the place up.

Dude wants it bad this year.

When we got 2 fouls on him that early I thought that was our chance to make a little run
yep that was pretty much our chance, and they actually took control of the game when he went out

Ghost said:
He seems nuts. Like literally nuts. Even the look in his eyes sometimes after a call - it looks like he's lost in rage. If I was in an office, and he sat near me, I'd be quick to request a move. He's that dude that I would be seriously concerned he might shoot the place up.

Um, competitive spirit?

Um, competitive spirit?

Not sure what you're asking? I said I think he's nuts. Are you asking me if it's competitive spirit? I'm thinking no cuz I said I think he's nuts, but you can disagree.

Even in the interview now in the post-game with Roy, kid just seems unhinged and generally bizarrre. Like Demarcus Cousins, but without the fun.

I could be wrong - I don't actually know the kid. lol

Yeah...G was just horrible though...

Really tough game for him. Especially in the first half when it felt like every time he missed a shot -- and he wasn't getting fantastic shots -- UNC answered with a bucket and started burying us.

He may be "nuts" or a loose cannon or whatever. I think this is a bit of a weak thread. The guy is a freaking stud on the court and by all accounts a great leader (with Paige) as well as a hard worker.

He may be "nuts" or a loose cannon or whatever. I think this is a bit of a weak thread. The guy is a freaking stud on the court and by all accounts a great leader (with Paige) as well as a hard worker.
I agree. The guy made tremendous improvement from last year to this year and was a stud all season. Without him, UNC is not in the final game.

We often have threads similar to this one. We like to bash other coaches, programs and players. Lol

Doesn't change the fact that his yelling and screaming is annoying

I don't think anyone is contending his skill set; he is a stud. It's just his antics that makes him come off as one of the biggest douches in college basketball. The screaming every time he makes the slightest play, and the hanging from the rim which even UNC fans get annoyed with, those are the things that I dislike him for. And the way he threw the ball in the air backwards and over his head against Notre Dame where he FINALLY got T-ed up just shows how much of a "look at me" guy he is. Great player, but just as big of a douche bag.

Last edited:

Eh, you need a villain sometimes. It's all in good fun for the most part - unless he really is nuts, which he may be. :)

I love Cousins in the NBA because he's nuts, and from what I hear is fine off the court (may not be true, who knows)....but this kid just seems straight out bizarre. Like every crazy kid you've ever known - even in press conferences. He's always holding the ball after a call he hates and won't give it to the ref, or the other team, he just stares blankly in anger sometimes while doing it. That crap is just weird. At least Cousins would pretend to give you the ball and then pull it back! lol

Just tosses the ball over the backboard against ND, always stomping around like a child, bashing the ball into the ground....I hate watching him...but he is gooood!

Cousins not moving for an entire defensive set for Sacramento is still the greatest thing I've ever seen. Youtube it if you haven't seen it.

What were your thoughts on Devo? 180 degrees, I bet.
He beat use. Thrice.
Not sure what point you are trying to make here. Devo routinely showed up on most hated lists. You saying BJ should be in those lists as well? Ok cool, guess you agree with me

He's immature on the court. His T in the regional final. I thought he was going to tear up when he was sent to the bench with 2 fouls. Talented athlete and I thought the Antwan Jamison comparison was pretty accurate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom