Brown vs Bacot | Syracusefan.com

Brown vs Bacot

He held Post in check and was probably the most impressive thing he’s done since he got here, just an absolute amazing game by Brown, will be tough to shut down Bacot but I do have a lot of faith in Brown and he’s very difficult to bet against. I really think he’s turned into our most consistent and arguably our best player.

Cant give minutes to Bell or Taylor this game. They have no ability to move and draw fouls.

Tell Cope, Judah, Cuffe and JJ to drive to the rim aggressively and through contact. Get pressure off Maliq by getting UNC in foul trouble.

Only way

I expect at least 2 phantom fouls or fouls for minimal contact are going to be called on Brown because it's UNC and UNC at home. If this is called fair, then I think Brown will easily cut Bacot's season averages by at least half.

"College basketball is just not the same with guys not staying four years. I miss familiarization with opponents players." -Me

"OMFG Armando Bacot just go pro already." -also Me

Cant give minutes to Bell or Taylor this game. They have no ability to move and draw fouls.

Tell Cope, Judah, Cuffe and JJ to drive to the rim aggressively and through contact. Get pressure off Maliq by getting UNC in foul trouble.

Only way
Bell scored 20 in the last game. JJ did absolutely nothing and arguably has been worse on the season.

This would have unfortunately been a game where we would have had Mcleoud and Malique in together for a time. Bacot rarely strays away from the lane.

We can play Brown and Hima together. Not sure there’s much of a difference between Hima and Brown as it is.
With Taylor, Bell and Starling on the floor together with, unless one of these guys are cooking we can’t have one of our centers out there because we’re potentially playing 1-5 on offense.

Personally I’d play small and try to run them off the court, use Bacot’s skills against him and leave him on the defensive end and keep him running.

I think our best lineup against them would be Judah, Cope, Taylor, Benny, Brown.

With Taylor, Bell and Starling on the floor together with, unless one of these guys are cooking we can’t have one of our centers out there because we’re potentially playing 1-5 on offense.

Personally I’d play small and try to run them off the court, use Bacot’s skills against him and leave him on the defensive end and keep him running.

I think our best lineup against them would be Judah, Cope, Taylor, Benny, Brown.
Yeah, I like that lineup. The only one I'm not sure about is Taylor over Bell. I'd probably start Bell and see if he's knocking anything down and contributing in other ways. If not, yank him and insert Taylor.

Hey, don't hate me. I'm actually thinking that a zone might be good to play this game. Gives brown some help inside and should cut down on fouls. And hope they're cold from the outside. House money tomorrow.

This is Benny's opportunity to earn a legacy. IF he isn't engaged I'm not sure we can sit Taylor as nobody else really tries to rebound.

Hey, don't hate me. I'm actually thinking that a zone might be good to play this game. Gives brown some help inside and should cut down on fouls. And hope they're cold from the outside. House money tomorrow.
Fine by me. Whatever works. I think Red is more than willing to play whatever D works best for us.

I get the concern about Bacot, but RJ Davis has been their best offensive player this year. Probably going to need Copeland to guard him as much as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom