Braswell
in limbo

Carey
Hughes
Likely gone

Goodine
Gone

Does that look a NCAAT team?

Flip Carey and Washington. Washington is unlikely to be back.

If I had one wish, it wouldn't be for money or power. It would be for a "life simulator" where I could plug all you "experts" in to coach this team for the last 5 years and see what results you would have gotten.

A lot of you here are VERY full of yourselves. You've never coached a single game, but you have ALL the answers. :rolleyes:
What if buddy transfers?
Jimmy transfers in to take his spot. ;)

This is the same reporter who said on March 13 that everyone but Hughes is coming back.

"Every contributor."

If I had one wish, it wouldn't be for money or power. It would be for a "life simulator" where I could plug all you "experts" in to coach this team for the last 5 years and see what results you would have gotten.

A lot of you here are VERY full of yourselves. You've never coached a single game, but you have ALL the answers. :rolleyes:

I think Jim Boeheim would have done a better job than Coach K if he had the talent/rosters K has had the last 5 years.

If I had one wish, this might be the last thing I'd be concerned about. ;)

He’s responsible for building the team. It’s his job. And he’s been really bad at it for the better part of a decade.

I hope we keep HoWash at least, I assumed Carey has been gone for a while. JG3, Buddy, Kadary and HoWash is a solid enough back court, definitely enough for 20 wins or so (assuming improvements from Buddy and JG)

C'mon man. Dontcha know. They are also experts on global warming and the corona virus

Care to explain what’s going well with this program? What grade would you give JB over the past 6 years? You seem to have difficulty accepting reality.

Eh. Girard played good right from the beginning and earned his chance. Goodine looked terrible early on. Then he had the mask.

Wouldve liked to have seen more of him at the end particularly after the Buddy sprained ankle game. IMO he showed enough to earn more minutes the rest of the way than he got.

1584207521976.png

Agree with both sides. I was on the record at the time as saying Goodine didn't have point guard skills and shouldn't get minutes at the point. But on the other hand, the starting off guard did need some time on the bench and Goodine looked like he offered something that that kid didn't. So this seems more like Boeheim sticking with his no-lineup-management comfort zone than it does Goodine not deserving consistent rotation minutes on a team of this caliber.

Last edited:
team playing the fewest bench minutes in their conference chasing off good players ? brilliant !

If the choice was between how I would do and how Boeheim would do, that's a no-brainer. Boeheim would win out. But that's not the real option. Everyone eventually gets to a point when they're no longer at the top of their game. Is it that hard for people to accept this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom