Bubble Watch - Conf Tourney Saturday (Still Alive) | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Conf Tourney Saturday (Still Alive)

Is it chauvinistic of me to think women shouldn't be the hype announcers for sports lineup intros?

Is it chauvinistic of me to think women shouldn't be the hype announcers for sports lineup intros?
probably. But it doesn't make you wrong. They also shouldn't be star ship commanders either.

i wonder if dylan Ennis might have considered coming to syracuse if his brother wasn't slammed going out the door.

now I'm starting to wonder which of VCU/RI we actually want to win tomorrow... I'm almost thinking the committee would have an easier time leaving VCU out than RI...

America would hand Duke a 5 seed if they had our record. If it was any other school this wouldn't even be a discussion. Ridiculous. This is what I hate the most about College Basketball. They get the benefit of doubt over everyone each year. Give me a break.

Well this is a first for me. I've never seen players get introduced and come out of the tunnel for a basketball game.
Greensboro is taking notes!:rolleyes:

now I'm starting to wonder which of VCU/RI we actually want to win tomorrow... I'm almost thinking the committee would have an easier time leaving VCU out than RI...

I still think Vcu is in better standing, but who knows?

and another thing, the hype that ESPN gives UNC and Duke before their games is such a recruiting advantage. How many times do they show the parents of the players of those teams. It makes me ill.

probably. But it doesn't make you wrong. They also shouldn't be star ship commanders either.
Notwithstanding.
th

America would hand Duke a 5 seed if they had our record. If it was any other school this wouldn't even be a discussion. Ridiculous. This is what I hate the most about College Basketball. They get the benefit of doubt over everyone each year. Give me a break.
On a positive note, they won't be playing their first two tournament games in North Carolina.

It's already happened...Michigan state. Almost identical resumes 2 road wins, we have better wins, each has bad losses,both have 14 losses, we are in the better conference. yet we are stuck sweating it out on the bubble while they are safely in at a 9-10 seed ridiculous!

Don't double talk. how do you feel about Duke?

I'm angry. The CBB media sucks. Let's hand them the title before the tournament too while we're at it. SMH.

It's already happened...Michigan state. Almost identical resumes 2 road wins, we have better wins, each has bad losses,both have 14 losses, we are in the better conference. yet we are stuck sweating it out on the bubble while they are safely in at a 9-10 seed ridiculous!

Michigan state had an insane schedule earlier in the year

Michigan state had an insane schedule earlier in the year
It evens out though since we were in the harder conference, especially since there conference is down.It s not like our SOS is bad, I think it was in the mid 30s last I checked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom