Did I Self Report Myself For Inappropriate Touching

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Rankings based on the Bracket Matrix Compilation. I think its fair to say everyone above them (with the possible exception of Harvard if they lost to Penn) are pretty much locked in.

http://bracketproject.50webs.com/matrix.htm

Last 11 In
West Virginia
UConn
Washington
Seton Hall
BYU
Colorado St
Miss St
Texas
South Florida
Northwestern
Xavier

OUT
Iona
VCU (assume they lost to Drexel)
Miami
Arizona
Tennessee
Oregon
St. Joes
Dayton
NC ST

That's about it. Assume there are two bubble busters the rest of this week. Who is moving in and out (as of today) or projection.

I have Seton Hall and Northwestern out as the teams eliminated by the two bubble busters.

I will also move up VCU for Xavier. I would like to move in Iona, but they may need some help.

I will also say that none of the 11 last in above have anything to cry about if they get excluded.

I really dont get how anyone thinks UTexas is in. Crap team. One good win (Temple... sooo...) Maybe you can count Iowa St too. 2 bad losses. They beat 16 below average to downright awful teams... and they're in? Wow.

Even the locals (I live in Austin) don't believe, and this is one of the most delusional fan bases in the country.

PS. Thank God JB "passed" on Kabongo, or whatever happened there. Kid has skill and is an athlete, but he doesn't know the game at all. Horrible basketball IQ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom