Bubble Watch - Thursday Tourney Week | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Thursday Tourney Week

Curious to see if Lunardi has KSU jump us. He'll have us still in tomorrow morning either way

It wont happen but i wish we would turn down the nit invite and let the season end mercifully. I could give 2 shiits about playing boise state on Tuesday in front of 6 people in the dome

lol Baylor down 6 with 10 seconds left and they drive and miss a layup. 2 points does nothing there. This is brutal.

It wont happen but i wish we would turn down the nit invite and let the season end mercifully. I could give 2 shiits about playing boise state on Tuesday in front of 6 people in the dome
I feel the same way. No reason to prolong the agony. This team had preseason expectations unlike any other. I'm still very optimistic for the future, but this has been rough.

The K State fans I'm friends with don't even want Weber around another year. At least we want to go to the tournament!

We the fans do, not sure our players do the way they played this year.

Baylor looked like they would rather be anywhere but playing a basketball game. What a joke. And Miami drills 6-11 from 3 in 1st half.

I am rooting hard against Baylor in the tournament, so sick of them.

We are like the very last team in and that would require perfect results tomorrow. I'm going to say that these two wins by KSU and Xavier did us in.

Last year lunardi was way off on us. Let's hope this year he's got it right.

We are like the very last team in and that would require perfect results tomorrow. I'm going to say that these two wins by KSU and Xavier did us in.

If we are the very last team in, those games didn't do us in.

If we are the very last team in, those games didn't do us in.
Have to remember there are games still to be played. We just lost any margin that we had. We won't get perfect results tomorrow.

Have to remember there are games still to be played. We just lost any margin that we had. We won't get perfect results tomorrow.

What do we need to happen tomorrow?

would now need Houston, Rhode Island, Indiana, and Georgia to lose as soon as possible - and MTSU to win their tourney - to retain any hope of sneaking in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom