Bubble Watch - Thursday Tourney Week | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Thursday Tourney Week

I am going to keep posting images all game. My way of dealing with. Sorry

upload_2017-3-9_23-18-30.png

A Baylor/Virginia 2nd round matchup would be fantastic: first to 30 pts wins.

13-0 OOC with wins overall against UCLA, SMU and BYU. If they lose tonight then five of their nine losses would be to AZ, ORE and UCLA. They lack the brutal losses that we have. Plus they played without their best player (Boatright) who was injured for 17 of their 32 games. I'm not saying it's a no brainer but objectively I have to give the nod to USC.

And 10 wins away from home.

I see these teams on the bubble playing with so much energy and getting pumped up. I didn't see that with our team, we have had a soft bunch all year. It is what it is, these other teams handled their business.

butler and Baylor with the knockout punch.
No, Xavier and Kansas State. They won their games. We didn't.

This is why you don't leave your fate to other teams. You come out with your head on fire to win the game. We fell flat.

No, Xavier and Kansas State. They won their games. We didn't.

This is why you don't leave your fate to other teams. You come out with your head on fire to win the game. We fell flat.
get what you're saying, but Butler and Baylor were awful - Miami was almost perfect in the 1st half

get what you're saying, but Butler and Baylor were awful - Miami was almost perfect in the 1st half
We let them play their game. We came out flat like we did all year. That's the most frustrating part if you look at our team in segments throughout the year. We just lacked any type of focus in the first half of games all season.

We let them play their game. We came out flat like we did all year. That's the most frustrating part if you look at our team in segments throughout the year. We just lacked any type of focus in the first half of games all season.
agreed but you have to give Miami alot of credit - played really good defense and shot lights out

The K State fans I'm friends with don't even want Weber around another year. At least we want to go to the tournament!

Lmao they showed a ksu fan counting to figure out the difference in the score, wow.

Providence is in, but I feel bad watching them get raped by the refs in the Big East. One of the worst called games ever. You would figure Providence would get some love.

I truly want to know how to get paid to be a referee. You can be awful, and get paid.

Go figure heavy favorites would go out and lay eggs when we need them to win. I'd rather put my faith in Roberson hitting a free throw to get us in over having to rely on Baylor to win anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom