Bubble Watch - Thursday Tourney Week | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Thursday Tourney Week

tcu cant get an at large can they? 6-12 conference record.

Thanks. Seems were off to a decent start with the Illini losing and TCU already down double digits to Kansas. Was hoping Georgia would fold late but they were able to hang on. Would be phenomenal if we got Vandy and Iowa to go down or even 1 of the 2. Ditto for Xavier and Cal.

Georgia's key game is tomorrow against Kentucky.

tcu cant get an at large can they? 6-12 conference record.

If they beat Kansas it will be 8-12. I think they need to win more after that to be in consideration.

Expect Kansas to come out and play like there supposed to in the second half.
The Hall up 12 on Marquette mid second.

hey jncuse how many games do you think Alabama has to win to get into consideration?

Typical Jamie Dixon team. TCU is destroying Kansas on the glass.

Its very very hard to take wake over SU, but if they leave both out then you end up with 8 ACC teams in a league with 6 top 22 teams and 7 B10 teams with zero and 7 BEast teams with 3 at least.. to have finished over 500 in a league that deep and then put in teams 5-6 games under 500 would be crazy.

Is Kansas even interesting in winning the Big 12 tournament this year? No way am I going to trust them in the tournament. They can't rebound.

IMG_2407.GIF
Wake up Kansas smh

I'm moving if Kansas doesn't come back.

Kansas def lethargic but this is also showing how important Jackson is to them

Is Kansas even interesting in winning the Big 12 tournament this year? No way am I going to trust them in the tournament. They can't rebound.

kansas pulled a few games out of their butts this year. not your typical 1 seed dominant kansas team. theyre very beatable.

kansas pulled a few games out of their butts this year. not your typical 1 seed dominant kansas team. theyre very beatable.

Good point. They were behind double digits in several big 12 games this year.

Hope Duke can get this win to improve our win. Same with UVA and FSU tonight.

Kansas better come back.

The Ukrainian from Kansas is a JR and he's 19 years old. Where can we find some EURO's this good this young.

The magic of Allen Fieldhouse East is coming alive.

Ive been at work all day, how are we doing? Getting some help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom