Bubble Watch - Thursday Tourney Week | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Thursday Tourney Week

I still don't see how Xavier is ahead of us even with this win? They have one good win against Butler who already beat them 2x.

#1 Butler continues to piss me off
#2 I will never get used to seeing these teams in the "Big East " tournament..
#3 See #1

Someone give USF the death penalty, christ they are garbage. That was the worst attemptat a layup I have ever seen and I just watched Tyler Roberson for four excruciating years

Last edited:
Lunardi says Xavier now a lock and avoids play in game with that huge neutral court win over ranked Butler. Ugh. Other bubble teams gettin it done.

We weren't gonna have every game go our way. Xavier winning hurts but it's not a death blow. As long as Baylor beats kstate then I think overall this was a good day for us. Not worried about tcu, they gotta win the tourney to get in.

Come on Baylor.

We weren't gonna have every game go our way. Xavier winning hurts but it's not a death blow. As long as Baylor beats kstate then I think overall this was a good day for us. Not worried about tcu, they gotta win the tourney to get in.

Come on Baylor.
Yeah, you can't obsess over these games because the odds of all of them going our way are practically zero

Last edited:
Lunardi says Xavier now a lock and avoids play in game with that huge neutral court win over ranked Butler. Ugh. Other bubble teams gettin it done.

These other bubble teams aren't in the ACC (ex Wake). Miami is better than Butler. All you saying that these other bubble teams are winning tourney games arent playing a second round game against the likes of a Miami. Did I mention Butler stinks.

I still feel good about getting in, barring Iowa, Cal, and K State winning another game.

Reactions: MGP
Gottlieb is the most douchey analyst out there. The dude doesn't even try to be objective or hide his bias. Says we didn't even play hard yesterday lol.

Sure Doug, we didn't want to win.

I still don't see how Xavier is ahead of us even with this win? They have one good win against Butler who already beat them 2x.

everything except top 25 wins favors xavier over us. The win tonight jumped them in my bubble ranking from 2nd to last in to 6th to last in

The unknown isn't good enough. Prove you're good enough to dance.

OK go ahead and tell yourself that VCU won't get an invite.

You know I just perused kenpom's rankings. Crazy. He has UVA #4. lol they couldn't score 80 in the layup line. Wichita State, a very solid team but he has them #9. I think they're good but to use your theory - who have they beaten? meanwhile he has none of the P-12 triumvirate in his top 15. :crazy:

These other bubble teams aren't in the ACC (ex Wake). Miami is better than Butler. All you saying that these other bubble teams are winning tourney games arent playing a second round game against the likes of a Miami. Did I mention Butler stinks.

I still feel good about getting in, barring Iowa, Cal, and K State winning another game.
Iowa just lost by 30.

Come on Baylor.
I think if we can avoid a KSU win, today turned out fine and it's possible nobody jumped us
Creighton over Providence would also be helpful.

Also can't afford a USC beating UCLA late tonight.

Iowa prolly won't be winning another game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom