Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

ACC didn't suspend Frank Howard when he tried tripping Zion in the ACCT, Juwan Howard's suspension was only 5 games because they didn't want him missing the BIG tourney. P5 conferences don't like suspending anyone for conference or NCAAT which might help buddy.

F3C2304D-7B90-447B-AD6F-FBE89F5117A2.png

If Buddy is not suspended tomorrow, I want a firm commitment from everyone that there will be no more whining about SU playing in a southern league where only the teams from North Carolina get their way. Immediate suspension from this site shall be at risk.

This was the dirtiest play in history
The Worm says hello while punching an out-of-bounds cameraman that he landed on.

If Buddy is suspended, it goes down in the annals of typical Syracuse basketball absurdity.

Behind the scenes Coach K has already phoned a “friend” or two lobbying on Buddy’s behalf and those friends listened but said let us think about it.

In other news…LOL

If Buddy is suspended, it goes down in the annals of typical Syracuse basketball absurdity.

Behind the scenes Coach K has already phoned a “friend” or two lobbying on Buddy’s behalf and those friends listened but said let us think about it.

In other news…LOL
I would say absurd that it happened, but not an absurd outcome given what he did.

Does the rule require a punch or a punch in the context of a fight?

In other news…LOL
This whole season will have been a nightmare. Under .500, Juli’s incident and Buddy suspended for his final game.

That be him.

Wow that is incredible for an actual educated professional to make such a comment. Some jack hole idiot, yes, but yikes a real person AND a guy in the news business to boot. Maybe JB is correct about the PS having it out for him. If nothing else this just proves what a sewer twitter is.

This whole season will have been a nightmare. Under .500, Juli’s incident and Buddy suspended for his final game.

Plus the injuries, the whole team getting covid, etc. Been a doozy.

He called a punch inadvertent. His comments were getting him mocked on ESPN but i am a drama queen.
The punch was not in-advertant.

I have played the sequence 10 times.

In the low post both players were looking up at the basket at a shot coming from the opposite side. Fl States #31 Wyatt White was, at first, not against Buddy but saw him on his right with his peripheral vision, stepped toward Buddy while lowering his right shoulder leaned back and jammed his right elbow and shoulder into Buddy's left side and arm which could have been called a foul right there,( but I suppose that's just jockeying for the ball), (Wyatt's thought process), I'll get the other player, (Buddy) , with my right shoulder while leaning back against him moving Buddy slowly but deliberately out of the way. Wyatt's contact was the dynamic here.

Buddy's reaction was a closed fist half - assed slap more with his fingers slapping Wyatts stomach , more than a punch, to Wyatt's mid section which Wyatt played it with deliberate drama to try and get a foul called. That's the way I saw it. Clearly a foul on Buddy. Wyatt was provoking and molesting in the sequence.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom