Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

Did u end up making your way down there?
No, unfortunately not. Just too much going on with my brother having a newborn so we couldn't get all 3 of him, my pops and myself free for the weekend. Will all be watching, including my 3 month old nephew, tomorrow. Hopefully this ushers in a new era of playoff games being the norm!

Waited 17 years for today! My good buddy (also a huge Bills fan) and I are heading out to the local Bills bar to knock a few (sure, just a few...) back and watch the game. Few thoughts:

1) I don’t think Jacksonville is the 85 Bears but our offense may struggle. Key is to score early and force Bortles to beat you. On offense- avoid second and long. On defense- same thing except force favorable down and distance.

2) Glad it sounds like Shady can go today. But if he isn’t effective- turn to Murphy early. As noted, a fast start is critical. I have no problem leveraging Tolbert the way we saw last week- between the tackles- but anything in space better be Shady or Murphy. Others have noted that Clay and O’Leary may have the opportunity to get looks today.

3) Coach to win, which is to say- be aggressive without being stupid. One thing Marrone can be counted on is to have a good gameplan in place to start with. McDermott, Dennison and a Frazier have to ready to counter- and for the love of everything please avoid crawling into a shell in the second half. Marrone will punt enough for the both of us...

Not optimistic but hey, crazier things have happened. Especially with 35,000 Bills fans in the stands...

LETS GO BUFFALO!

NOBODY is giving us a chance tomorrow

Against the 10-6 Jags... gimme a break
After watching NFL Network for a half hour, I'm now convinced that anything less than a 50-point Jaguars win would be the greatest upset in the history of mankind.

After watching NFL Network for a half hour, I'm now convinced that anything less than a 50-point Jaguars win would be the greatest upset in the history of mankind.

Time to piss some people off today.

Send it to your phone for tavern usage later.

Welp... monkey off our backs.

We have to get a QB this offseason. By any means necessary.

Welp... monkey off our backs.

We have to get a QB this offseason. By any means necessary.

Cousins is our best bet, just dont know if he has any interest. No Bradford or Keenum, not sure you can trust the other FA Minnesota qb after that kind of injury.

Cousins is our best bet, just dont know if he has any interest. No Bradford or Keenum, not sure you can trust the other FA Minnesota qb after that kind of injury.

He’d be my preference anyways.

It’d be nice to have him along with the draft picks. Should be an interesting few months.

He’d be my preference anyways.

It’d be nice to have him along with the draft picks. Should be an interesting few months.

Will cost a lot but hes a known commodity unlike the incoming college guys who are all over the map

Will cost a lot but hes a known commodity unlike the incoming college guys who are all over the map

Agreed. I don’t mind overpaying for a QB. Hell w all the picks we got, even if you sign Cousins they should still draft a QB (if they really like one) in the first 2 rounds.

Agreed. I don’t mind overpaying for a QB. Hell w all the picks we got, even if you sign Cousins they should still draft a QB (if they really like one) in the first 2 rounds.

Couldn't agree more

This is the play Tyrod got hurt on.

535E7836-E8B0-49AF-9D67-38579893ADBA.jpeg

My Hopeful Offseason Major Moves:

-Send Tyrod packing
-Resign Gaines
-If Kyle retires, sign Star Lotulelei
-Sign Kirk Cousins or trade for Alex Smith

1st Round

-Roquan Smith or Rashaan Evans
-Da'Ron Payne or Christian Wilkins or Vita Vea

2nd Round

-OG

2nd or 3rd Rd Pick not traded for Alex Smith

-RB

-Send Tyrod packing
-Resign Gaines

1st Round

2nd Round

-OG

-RB
Mine:

1. Fire Dennison

This is the play Tyrod got hurt on.

View attachment 119021

That is so bad. I have been a Tyrod supporter just because I look at some QBs out there, and realize how bad it can get. But, you just cannot keep having these moments of complete ineptitude at releasing the ball. It's what everyone dislikes about him and it seems it's just not getting better.

Ugh. How do you not make that read? What was option 1 on that route? It couldn't possibly have been to Benjamin.

-Send Tyrod packing
-Resign Gaines

1st Round

2nd Round

-OG

-RB
Why Alex Smith or Kirk Cousins and no including Sam Bradford or Case Keenum?
The Vikings have to move a Qb as well.