Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 102 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

I've seen the same rumor about Josh Allen and the Browns. Maybe Ian O'Connor with ESPN?

I read it from Peter King. Peter King said he's spoken to someone that said Allen is basically John Dorsey's wet dream and this person said there's "no chance that Dorsey passes on Allen at #1".

I read it from Peter King. Peter King said he's spoken to someone that said Allen is basically John Dorsey's wet dream and this person said there's "no chance that Dorsey passes on Allen at #1".

Ah that's right. I read his MMQB column every week so should have remembered it was King.

In the wake of Bills Mafia's overwhelming response to Andy Dalton's charity, Tyler Boyd tweeted out to anyone still feeling generous to help his cause...

Bills Mafia responded..

$40k raised in 2 days for the Western PA Youth Athletic Association.

There's no way if I'm a Bills fan, I'd back up the dump trucks to acquire Cousins, not worth it on any level. As it stands (yes just one measure), on PFF, Taylor is graded out as the #12 qb in the league and Cousins 20th as of today. Also, there's no way you're going to get any of the top graded qb's in the draft, and giving up a kings ransom to trade up for any of them, would be stupid, imo. NOBODY knows which, if ANY qb's will pan out. Keep building at other positions and wait until next season to try and get your qb. Just my opinion on what I'd want my team to do in the same scenario.

Good luck this week guys, enjoy the journey, you've earned it.
Has any opposing defensive player said after a game against the Redskins that the way they shut down Cousins was to "make him a quarterback"?

Has Cousins ever had a game where he threw for less than 65 yards? How about twice in a single season?

[QUOTE="orangenirvana, post: 2441588, member: 156"
ESPN does hit pieces on the Patriots.
It gets clicks.

IMG_0163.JPG

[QUOTE="orangenirvana, post: 2441588, member: 156"
ESPN does hit pieces on the Patriots.
It gets clicks.

I’m not saying the report is true but La Canfora has been wrong sooo many times about sooo many things.

The report seems silly. But crazy successful powerful ppl tend to get weird.

I’m not saying the report is true but La Canfora has been wrong sooo many times about sooo many things.

The report seems silly. But crazy successful powerful ppl tend to get weird.
Patriots run is close to over as the age of Belichick and Brady is really old.
If Brady wanted Jimmy G traded why mid season of his 4th year?
He could have done it after last year.
What happened was Belichick probably wanted to move on from Brady but the guy has been too good the owner wouldn’t let Belichick move on from Brady after this year.
So Belichick got pissed and is probably going to retire.
Brady didn’t force them to trade Garrapolo mid season that is just stupid reporting.

Patriots run is close to over as the age of Belichick and Brady is really old.
If Brady wanted Jimmy G traded why mid season of his 4th year?
He could have done it after last year.
What happened was Belichick probably wanted to move on from Brady but the guy has been too good the owner wouldn’t let Belichick move on from Brady after this year.
So Belichick got pissed and is probably going to retire.
Brady didn’t force them to trade Garrapolo mid season that is just stupid reporting.

You’re probably right.

It’s insane how click baity the media has become in every arena of life. Truth no longer matters.

I could definitely see Brady going to Kraft and talking to him about his concerns. And that conversation being perceived by at least one person as "forcing" Jimmy G out.

Is that really far-fetched? The guy would rip his opponent's heart out with his teeth for a moment of victory. If Belichick wanted to move on from Brady, you don't think Brady would at the very least voice his concerns to the owner privately? "Oh, no - precious Tommy would never do something so heinous!" The hell outta here.

HopefulThirdHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_mt1km6vdhA1rvn2ylo1_400.gif

8b794b55ba0d317a8ffcd37134ed9b24-tom-brady-mad-2.gif

I could definitely see Brady going to Kraft and talking to him about his concerns. And that conversation being perceived by at least one person as "forcing" Jimmy G out.

Is that really far-fetched? The guy would rip his opponent's heart out with his teeth for a moment of victory. If Belichick wanted to move on from Brady, you don't think Brady would at the very least voice his concerns to the owner privately? "Oh, no - precious Tommy would never do something so heinous!" The hell outta here.

HopefulThirdHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_mt1km6vdhA1rvn2ylo1_400.gif

8b794b55ba0d317a8ffcd37134ed9b24-tom-brady-mad-2.gif
I already read about the article.
Twitter is exploding on it.
It is being relaeased at 8AM tomorrow.
I posted this on NFL thread.

The story is going to say Brady went to Kraft about his desire to continue playing.
That led Kraft going to Belichick saying he wants Brady to retire as Patriot.
Now the speculation is this pissed Belichick off as he wanted to move onto Garrapolo after this year. Belichick is pissed he had to move Garrapolo and now may retire as HC and just be the GM after the year.

This last paragraph is all speculation that Wickersham is going to saywithout evidence and is just stirring the pot.

This all makes sense to me, given my conspiratorial bent toward the Patriots/NFL over the last 15 years.

The economic model that Kraft conspired to develop with Goodell and the rest of the owners is basically over -- Grandma paying $60/month to cable companies and networks is waning...NFL viewership down 10% this year after 9% last year...there's a new model looming...

So it's time for a conspiratorial unwind, and it makes sense that it would involve some nonsense soap opera to distract from the real issues.

It's been reaching an unsustainable level, as with everything it goes too far and has run the risk of alienating fans of the rest of the league who are not stupid. Pattern-recognition exists within everyone, although 4 high-profile absurd "video rulings from NYC" that go the Patriots' way certainly helps the masses catch on to what's going on.

This all makes sense to me.

Personally, I don't think the article is a very big deal at all. It's pretty easy to tell that Guerrero is a bit of a fringe goof ball. Brady likes him and believes in the method, which is fine but I am sure it's too much to take for many around the organization. The rest of the stuff is owner forced to make a decision when two highly compensated employees with big egos and love the company have different opinions, very typical in many organizations. The buck stops with Kraft and he clearly made his choice. Like I said, I don't see it as some huge scandal or a big deal. Kraft had to look at the big picture more than Belichick, I mean can you really let Brady not go out on his own terms or even worse cut him or something? It's really not an option, IMO. Bill would clearly be happiest to get rid of Brady and his sidekick after this year and keep going. Belichick is the ultimate company man, what's best for the company always and forever, doesn't care about anything else.

I love guys like Belichick as they really are such throwbacks, company men just don't exist anymore. He ain't going anywhere nor is Brady

Cheer up lil buddy. At least they had to get rid of Garoppolo. Small victory for now. Could be a bigger one down the road.
Psycho Brady is probably going to try to play another ten years. With his so-competitive-it-borders-on-sociopathic nature, he's going have a real tough time dealing with life after football, imo. And depending on how much CTE he's generated, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be around him.

Sounds like a massive Bills presence in Jax right now. Multiple reporters picking up on it and tweeting out how impressive the turnout is.

Did u end up making your way down there?