Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

Cincy cheap shotting legs at end of play.

Not only does Ducasse come in for Miller instead of Groy but we inexplicably run to his side on a 3rd and short and to the shock of no one, he gets blown up.

We gotta trade for a half decent WR, Zay is abysmal right now. Great throw by Tyrod and catch by Tate

Good throw but he's got to be better in the second half. Missed way too many throws and opportunities in that half by Tyrod.
In critical 3rd down chances he had lanes to run for it and instead threw incompletions.

Good throw but he's got to be better in the second half. Missed way too many throws and opportunities in that half by Tyrod.

Couldn't agree more, he has moments of brilliance but was inconsistent. I actually think they should run a bit more in the second half, which I can't believe I am even saying...Shady seems to rip off five yard runs at will, except when his line gets completely blown up on 3rd and 1...but I digress. Definitely happy to be tied getting the ball after that long touchdown pass early.

It seems we've tried to keep Taylor in the pocket more?... I'd like to see more runs, playaction, rollouts and deeper drops. Not sure why we've somewhat gotten away from that type of passing attack today.

Hit on his knee.. Leg was planted turning upfield.

Brutal. Have him in fantasy, more importantly tho he's such a big contributor for the bills.

Did he get carted off or on his own power?

Brutal. Have him in fantasy, more importantly tho he's such a big contributor for the bills.

Did he get carted off or on his own power?
Carted off after he couldn't put pressure on it. Went to the tent first.

STOP RUNNING to the right side!!!

Edit: Stop running to a side period. The stretch runs are awful.

The lack of talent at the skill positions outsode of Shady is glaring. If Clay is out for the year this team is in huge trouble

Hit on his knee.. Leg was planted turning upfield.
You could see the Bengal player lining up the knee. I noticed that before he actually made contact.

How is Ducasse doing? I found the decision to start him in place of Miller to be ...curious.