Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

Need to blitz more, blitzed right before that big pass play and Dalton was nearly sacked. Way to much time on these 3rd and longs
Dareus actually made a single play in the first half. What a salary cap drain he is.

We have no big play guys or deep passing game. Every td drive is a 10 + play affair. The wr situation is abysmal.
They need to go out and grab a scrub WR with deep speed.

They need to go out and grab a scrub WR with deep speed.

Arguably its the worst wr core in the nfl. By far the worst in my lifetime as a bills fan. How the team hasnt tried to make some sort of move is mindboggling.

Arguably its the worst wr core in the nfl. By far the worst in my lifetime as a bills fan. How the team hasnt tried to make some sort of move is mindboggling.
Was ok with "the process" when they win games but if they don't pull this game out in this 4th quarter, they'll have to start answering questions as to why they refuse to make any moves.

This is probably a stupid way to look at it, but it would be nice to at least have one WR I'd like to have on my fantasy team if I was really desperate.

This is probably a stupid way to look at it, but it would be nice to at least have one WR I'd like to have on my fantasy team if I was really desperate.
I agree. It's like the KC offense but without the dependable 15-20 yard passing plays.

Was ok with "the process" when they win games but if they don't pull this game out in this 4th quarter, they'll have to start answering questions as to why they refuse to make any moves.

Agreed, im worried though were headed down the same path as those prior Bills teams that started out hot and then crumbled/faded late

3 forced turnovers and a punt return to the 20 and this POS offense has 16 points so far.

Disgusting game. It's one thing to lose. It's another to lose because of all the reasons the fans point out and we've done nothing to address.

Can't watch game but have seen updates. When are they going to sign some receivers? Defense and ST can only do so much.

The issues are right there. It's blatant. Figure it out!

3 forced turnovers and a punt return to the 20 and this POS offense has 16 points so far.

Disgusting game. It's one thing to lose. It's another to lose because of all the reasons the fans point out and we've done nothing to address.

Your not going to have consistent success with only 2 offensive weapons in Clay and Shady. Team has been great this year so far but the words out in the league ur not surprising anyone anymore.

Can't watch game but have seen updates. When are they going to sign some receivers? Defense and ST can only do so much.

The issues are right there. It's blatant. Figure it out!
We know Ducasse sucks. Shockingly, he's sucked.

We know Mills sucks. Shockingly, he's sucked.

We know we have nobody at WR behind Matthews. Matthews goes down and we do nothing.

We know stretch runs haven't been working. Stretch runs all day.

Shockingly we still have a chance.