Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

Matt Milano looking like a steal so far.

He really is and I wasn't that excited about picking either him or Vallejo but Milano is proving me wrong. I'm just glad he could return it this time. I don't think any of us could survive watching a repeat of last week before the half.

Touchdown there would have been huge but at least it's a 2 possession game now.

This defense has been fun to watch today.

I guess we're going to need one more score to feel safe if our defense is going to go Swiss cheese with a bigger lead.

That was a little too easy. Not quite time to be less aggressive.

Defense has been PHENOMENAL so far today.

Don't like the two TD drives with zero resistance but one came when they seemed instructed to give up easy underneath stuff.

th

These guys are starting to turn into a solid WR group.

Matthews is legit.
Zay Jones seems to be finally coming out of his shell.
Holmes just makes plays.
Thompson was quiet today but we've seen what he can do taking the top off last week.

Still a ton of room for improvement but they are definitely starting to emerge.

Last edited:
These turnovers are getting to be unbelievable. The FG to go up 20-7 was mid 3rd Qtr. What I liked was the key possessions after that to finish the game. 4 out of 5 were good.
  • Get a 3rd down stop on their 35.
  • 80yd drive for TD (lets be honest, curious PAT).
  • 27-14 now with some game pressure after an Oak TD the offense at least grinds out a couple 1st downs before a punt to their 19. A 3&out woulda been bad here. Thankfully the one time we actually commit a legit OPI they didn't call it on Mathews play (as opposed to the 2 bogus OPIs mentioned). Lol refs.
  • D gets turnover on downs at midfield. This was game over.
I wouldn't get carried away with the WR's LICuse; as mentioned on the telecast they're last in a lot of categories. And the Pirate teams suck on defense. But whatevr.

I like Leonard Johnson a lot. I believe he was "little guy competing, shedding block from big WR to blow up screen" I mentioned after Denver game. Didn't know who he was honestly. Made the Milano play happen too.
Didn't notice Dareus not being there. Not surprising.

Think I'm going to Jets game. Any tips give me a shout I know nothing.

Have the Bills played their hardest part of the schedule? Obviously excluding the Patriots games.

The Bills look good for the playoffs.
As I don’t see the North getting 2 teams and Chargers/Raiders have little margin now. The South is really the only division which could get 2 teams not including the West which is getting 2 teams most likely.

I figure New England will finish 12-4 do you guys think the Bills will match that?

These turnovers are getting to be unbelievable. The FG to go up 20-7 was mid 3rd Qtr. What I liked was the key possessions after that to finish the game. 4 out of 5 were good.
  • Get a 3rd down stop on their 35.
  • 80yd drive for TD (lets be honest, curious PAT).
  • 27-14 now with some game pressure after an Oak TD the offense at least grinds out a couple 1st downs before a punt to their 19. A 3&out woulda been bad here. Thankfully the one time we actually commit a legit OPI they didn't call it on Mathews play (as opposed to the 2 bogus OPIs mentioned). Lol refs.
  • D gets turnover on downs at midfield. This was game over.
I wouldn't get carried away with the WR's LICuse; as mentioned on the telecast they're last in a lot of categories. And the Pirate teams suck on defense. But whatevr.

I like Leonard Johnson a lot. I believe he was "little guy competing, shedding block from big WR to blow up screen" I mentioned after Denver game. Didn't know who he was honestly. Made the Milano play happen too.
Didn't notice Dareus not being there. Not surprising.

Think I'm going to Jets game. Any tips give me a shout I know nothing.
Oh, clearly our WRs aren't all-world but Matthews has been out, Jones is a rookie still finding himself and we just got Thompson. I just don't think our WRs (as of today) are awful anymore...because for a while, I did. That's all I'm saying there.

Our offense was also handcuffed by Dennison before the bye. Tyrod has been a different QB with better playcalling out of said bye. (still is too conservative for my taste)

Have the Bills played their hardest part of the schedule? Obviously excluding the Patriots games.

The Bills look good for the playoffs.
As I don’t see the North getting 2 teams and Chargers/Raiders have little margin now. The South is really the only division which could get 2 teams not including the West which is getting 2 teams most likely.

I figure New England will finish 12-4 do you guys think the Bills will match that?
Definitely not ready to make any grand proclamations. This Raiders game was big because it's a game we lose these past few years but we also lost that Cinci game a few weeks back in a similar situation.

Excited but still cautious.

Great win, great day at the Ralph. Thursday night is a total crap shoot, nothing would surprise me.

They have somehow put a group of receivers together. Opportunistic defense, great in the kicking game. Awesome game. Love these guys.