Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 136 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Hard to get on the backups who have played great but Marlowe was a disaster that series, dropped a likely pick 6, penalty and beat for the td

Boy, Darnold really looks great out there.

/sarcasm

He's had 1 INT, 1 INT dropped and another wiped out due to penalty (unrelated to an eligible receiver). No White, or Lawson, and very little of Poyer, Hyde, Wallace, Phillips, Milano and Edmunds, and he still won't/can't push the ball downfield. I can't say that I watch him regularly, but most of the time I do watch him play, I come away unimpressed.

Boy, Darnold really looks great out there.

/sarcasm

He's had 1 INT, 1 INT dropped and another wiped out due to penalty (unrelated to an eligible receiver). No White, or Lawson, and very little of Poyer, Hyde, Wallace, Phillips, Milano and Edmunds, and he still won't/can't push the ball downfield. I can't say that I watch him regularly, but most of the time I do watch him play, I come away unimpressed.

Hes looked awful, i dont get the love affair with him at all. I think it's a NYC thing, I mean people had Daniel Jones being the next Montana after 1 game and hes looked worse then Darnold.

Not much to take from this game, except...

-We might be in the market for a backup QB next year. Barkley was... bad.

-Duke with a drop, but way more good than bad. Certainly played well enough for all of us to wonder why he’s never active.

-Yeldon is way more dynamic than Gore, but the staff clearly prefers Gore, and what he brings.

-Duke with a drop, but way more good than bad. Certainly played well enough for all of us to wonder why he’s never active.

-Yeldon is way more dynamic than Gore, but the staff clearly prefers Gore, and what he brings.

also, Darnold is massively overrated.

Really hope Duke is active next week, we could use him. Disappointed in hiw bad Barkley looked, he was shockingly bad. The Gore experiment needs to end after 1 year.

Duke - 6 catches for 108 yards... I mean, scrubs don’t just do that. He also performed well in the only other full game he got against Tennessee.

Duke - 6 catches for 108 yards... I mean, scrubs don’t just do that. He also performed well in the only other full game he got against Tennessee.

I guess it's his inability to play specials but again I really hope hes active next week

Jay Feeley would have you think that the Jets are a really good squad. Went on and on about the Jets going 6-2 in the second half of the season - when they had nothing to play for.

Jay Feeley would have you think that the Jets are a really good squad. Went on and on about the Jets going 6-2 in the second half of the season - when they had nothing to play for.

All they did was insure Gase will be back and there draft position has dropped like a rock

He openly admitted earlier in the broadcast that he grew up a big Miami fan before eventually playing for them. Thinking he just has a deep down hatred for Buffalo..I mean, I would. He was very pro Jet's all game long. Hoping the tackle situation between Ford and Nkeshe is not a big deal. Levi Wallace looks like he is done...ankle or acl.

All they did was insure Gase will be back and there draft position has dropped like a rock
giphy.gif

He openly admitted earlier in the broadcast that he grew up a big Miami fan before eventually playing for them. Thinking he just has a deep down hatred for Buffalo..I mean, I would. He was very pro Jet's all game long. Hoping the tackle situation between Ford and Nkeshe is not a big deal. Levi Wallace looks like he is done...ankle or acl.

I think he stated 4 or 5 times that the Jets finished 6-2. Did he honestly watch the game and come away impressed with the play of Darnold? I mean, I think my next door neighbor played a couple of snaps at DB for the Bills today.

I hope that Gase comes back, and all of the NJ meatheads run their mouths about the Jets and Darnold all off-season, only to fall flat on their faces next season...again

Zero chance they lose today if we found away to win last week

Zero chance they lose if I don't bet put half my betting bankroll on the Pats Moneyline when it was 10-0.
Totally worth it though.
Still can't believe it. Was waiting for the TJ Graham int at the goaline.
They suck; were going to lose to KC at home anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom