Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 115 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

If I'm the Bills I want nothing to do with Indy in the first round. Playing the Pats in my opinion is a much, much less scary matchup.

I'm not afraid of either the Colts or Pats. Both would be tough matchups but I trust the Bills offense would stay ahead of both teams.

Chargers/Bengals would be sneaky tough matchups

Have Nantz and Romo done a non Bills-Pats game in Buffalo?
They are sending the number one team to a meaningless Tampa-Carolina game this week when Buffalo-Ny Jets atleast is a clinching game.

They are sending the number one team to a meaningless Tampa-Carolina game this week when Buffalo-Ny Jets atleast is a clinching game.

The only game they've done in Buffalo was Bills/Pats in 2017. All others were road games

Being the #1 team I'd guess they have some pull in which game they do. Maybe they wanted a warmer weather January game and/or another chance to S Brady's D one last time in 2021 season.

I'm not afraid of either the Colts or Pats. Both would be tough matchups but I trust the Bills offense would stay ahead of both teams.

Chargers/Bengals would be sneaky tough matchups

Seems like it will be the Pats, Colts or Raiders.

Like I said earlier, no easy matchups, but I’d rather any of those 3 than the Chargers, who are bonkers erratic with a QB/weapons that can go toe to toe with Allen.

Come on denver.. awful sequence fumbling on that last drive. Ridiculous

Morning Bills fans. Oddly calm on this end, given the last twenty years of bad breaks we have endured and what a roller coaster this year has been.

Let’s take care of business today, win the division and gloat over the Pats fans that we know for at least another week. Great, I just made myself nervous.

Modest proposal: anyone mentioning a certain 2004 finale against the Steelers before today’s game gets a permanent ban from this thread…

Last night's Denver choke is even more annoying now; woulda been 2 seed vs the Raiders.
Looks like we're getting the Chargers now.

The Bengals laying down prevents a Pats-Bills next week.

Bills win would move them up to 3.
Buffalo loss would move them to at Cincinnati.

The Bengals laying down prevents a Pats-Bills next week.

Bills win would move them up to 3.
Buffalo loss would move them to at Cincinnati.
Isn't there a situation still where Bills 6 play NE 3?

Insanely unlucky that wasn’t a fumble wow, what a play by Oliver