Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Ok, end this game. Hopefully Diggs and Bates are fine.

That was….. a weird game.

We, once again, did not take an opponent seriously. Sorry, we just didn’t. Josh throwing the ball all over the place for no reason, trick plays for who knows why… just zero focus.

However, I think it’s safe to say that we have a legitimate run game. It took a while, but they’ve figured it out. Singletary is legit and Moss is useful in his rotational role.

Next year we need to dedicate the off-season to a more conventional run game and less Josh runs, but until then, this works.

Playoff spot clinched. Let’s get the Division next week.

It’s going to suck when the NFL puts New England at Buffalo on wild card weekend as the Monday night game for the first time this season.

The plus will be unless Cincinnati chokes in the wild card round the winner will go to Tennessee.

Ok, end this game. Hopefully Diggs and Bates are fine.

That was….. a weird game.

We, once again, did not take an opponent seriously. Sorry, we just didn’t. Josh throwing the ball all over the place for no reason, trick plays for who knows why… just zero focus.

However, I think it’s safe to say that we have a legitimate run game. It took a while, but they’ve figured it out. Singletary is legit and Moss is useful in his rotational role.

Next year we need to dedicate the off-season to a more conventional run game and less Josh runs, but until then, this works.

Playoff spot clinched. Let’s get the Division next week.

The run game was good but Atlanta is brutal on defense.

It’s going to suck when the NFL puts New England at Buffalo on wild card weekend as the Monday night game for the first time this season.

The plus will be unless Cincinnati chokes in the wild card round the winner will go to Tennessee.

I could see that but I think NBC grabbing it is likely.

Cincinnati is at Cleveland and KC is at Denver next week. KC is a 4:00 game so they'll know if they can still get the 1 seed by then. If not, maybe they rest people and we leap them?

Can also see Cleveland beating Cincy next week as well.

Cincinnati is at Cleveland and KC is at Denver next week. KC is a 4:00 game so they'll know if they can still get the 1 seed by then. If not, maybe they rest people and we leap them?

Bills can't get the 1 seed, 2 seed is still available but I'm not expecting it

Cleveland is eliminated if LA beats Denver.
Cleveland will shut it down.
The colts really screwed this up by losing to the Raiders.
The only way to avoid NE-Buffalo is if Belichick loses to Miami next week which could happen but NE should beat Miami if they play it out.

Since when do playoff teams playing for nothing play harder than eliminated teams. Cincy can absolutely lose in Cleveland.

Looks like NE again in rd 1, ugh would rather play anyone else

I mean.. who do you want to play? There’s no juggernauts in the AFC, but every team in the Playoffs is good.

It’s either the Pats, Colts, Raiders or Chargers most likely.

Positives and negatives to all them, but I can’t really say I want one more than the other. Probably would like to avoid Indy is possible.

I’ll take NE then @ TEN as our path back if that’s how it turns out.

No easy paths.

I mean.. who do you want to play? There’s no juggernauts in the AFC, but every team in the Playoffs is good.

Positives and negatives to all them, but I can’t really say I want one more than the other. Probably would like to avoid Indy if we can.

Also, if the favorites win next week (which who knows at this point), we avoid KC, Indy and Cinci until a potential AFC Championship Game.

No easy paths.
I want to shove it up the Titans for once

Positives and negatives to all them, but I can’t really say I want one more than the other. Probably would like to avoid Indy is possible.

No easy paths.
That's where I am.

No easy paths.
I actually think both Buffalo and New England would like to avoid each other round 1. As both teams know each other really well.

I think Buffalo would want anyone but Indy or New England and New England would want anyone but Buffalo first round.

After the first week obviously anything goes.

I actually want Cincinnati round one. I bet Belichick does the numbers this week when they play Miami. New England could easily lose to Miami this week if they want another matchup.

I actually think both Buffalo and New England would like to avoid each other round 1. As both teams know each other really well.

I think Buffalo would want anyone but Indy or New England and New England would want anyone but Buffalo first round.

After the first week obviously anything goes.

I actually want Cincinnati round one. I bet Belichick does the numbers this week when they play Miami. New England could easily lose to Miami this week if they want another matchup.

Interesting point for sure. I could definitely see NE not really caring too much about home field and looking at taking a shot at a Cinci team that has burst onto the scene.

It's playoff time so Josh will have more designed runs. OL and Singletary looking good. Add that to passing game, particularly if decent weather and we'll be tough to stop.

2794480D-464B-4EFF-8BD4-2077B74797B1.gif

Some opening lines for next week

NYJ @ BUF (-17)
CIN @ CLE (-3)
NE (-5.5) @ MIA
IND (-14.5) @ JAX
LAC (-3) @ LV

Vegas prolly thinks the Bengals are going to rest some starters

Some opening lines for next week

NYJ @ BUF (-17)
CIN @ CLE (-3)
NE (-5.5) @ MIA
IND (-14.5) @ JAX
LAC (-3) @ LV

Vegas prolly thinks the Bengals are going to rest some starters
That chargers / raiders game should be an easy game to predict

Either team could blow out the other or it might go into OT .. talk about a couple jeckyl and Hyde teams. The chargers best is better then the Raiders best .. but it’s seldom that simple

Why does Stevenson occupy a roster spot?
McKenzie was benched for ball security issues, while Stevenson has fumbled/muffed the ball 3 times on 21 touches. What gives?

Stevenson looks stiff, and runs too upright. It looked yesterday like he was literally looking for the backs of blockers, for him to run into. Dude has been spinebustered in consecutive weeks on KRs as well. I'm not seeing it with this kid.

No easy paths.
Buffalo should beat all of those teams but obviously you never know. We've already lost to Jacksonville this year so anything is possible lol.