Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Agreed, too bad cause I'd love to see the Central Terminal revitalized. That location would help push for further improving public transportation (Metrorail expanion, etc.) but a lot of people would be forced out to build it, which is why it won't happen.

yeah the biggest argument that I hear about a downtown location would be the lack of parking/ tailgating. This seems to be a solid compromise but seems like a real long shot. Not sure the developer leading the charge carries the weight they did 5-6 years ago either for significant reasons. :)

yeah the biggest argument that I hear about a downtown location would be the lack of parking/ tailgating. This seems to be a solid compromise but seems like a real long shot. Not sure the developer leading the charge carries the weight they did 5-6 years ago either for significant reasons. :)

This is Paul Ciminelli. His brother, Lou, is the one who is in prison for the Buffalo Billion bribe scandal. Paul has had his own real estate development business since the mid-80's, completely separate from Lou.

This is Paul Ciminelli. His brother, Lou, is the one who is in prison for the Buffalo Billion bribe scandal. Paul has had his own real estate development business since the mid-80's, completely separate from Lou.

Oh good

This is why Buffalo didn't touch Watt this year, as predictable as the sun coming up.

Wouldnt hate getting another play making TE in here. Could be Engram, maybe Hurst. Our Offense looks great in 11 personnel with Knox, and Allen has shown he’ll use athletic TE’s to stretch the field.
I’d give Engram away for a pack of franks.

Allen has zero time, amazed how bad the oline is and the officials just missed an easy flag, smh

Buffalo needs to do whatever it takes to trade for Andrew Norwell. This OL can’t run block in short yardage and Allen makes them look way better than they are in pass pro.

I don’t even care about the missed call. This team deserves to be losing at half if Miami scores here.

Bad look for McDermott for the team to come out looking so flat after a bye. Bad look for Beane that we have to watch this interior OL every week.

miami what a mess to end the half. anyways i'd like to give a shout out to MERC MORRIS . only 1 undefeated baby.

I can’t believe on first and ten we went under center and handed it off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom