Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

I am not even a serious bills fans and am so freaking mad. So many different ways they could have won.

Daboll had been a liability in the redzone all year
The play was literally there. Schemed Diggs open beautifully. Allen just panicked and threw to his least reliable target instead.

Inside the 20 twice and we had no chance of scoring. Allen running for his life cost us two tds and Moss not breaking it to the outside. Same crap every week

We lost by 4 but really were dominated

Pats knew we couldn’t do crap and were just trying to not turn it over

1st and goal from the 6: Zero points

1st and 10 from the 16: zero points.

Oh did I forget to mention we had since last Thursday to rest and prepare?

I’m surprisingly not even mad after this game.

That wasn’t football.

I’ve just accepted we have to hope to get in as a WC and let the chips fall where they may.

The IOL, RBs and DL needs to be gutted in the off-season.

NE clearly celebrated the 3rd down play like they thought that was the game. In a normal world that'd be a hilarious gotcha meme later but not us. We're just the Washington Generals. I quit sports.

How do we stop their run game when we play in Foxboro when we don't play 11 on the box?

The play was literally there. Schemed Diggs open beautifully. Allen just panicked and threw to his least reliable target instead.

He panicked because Judon was in his face, still Allen missed a couple of throws again today . Teams gonna be 7-6 after next week in disastrous trouble

That wasn’t football.

I’ve just accepted we have to hope to get in as a WC and let the chips fall where they may.

I can't decide whether our RBs or OL is worse.

I’m so pissed. That was a complete failure. Unacceptable.

“NeEd To exECuTe and be PhsyIcal”

Just stop it

That loss is on the offense. We are a team of failures inside the red zone. Awful play calling, awful execution, zero discipline. We lost a game in which the opposing QB completed one pass and they scored 14 points. Embarrassing. After we get stomped by Tampa next week, we’ll be on the outside looking in.

He panicked because Judon was in his face, still Allen missed a couple of throws again today . Teams gonna be 7-6 after next week in disastrous trouble

The other WC teams have way harder schedules than us and all play each other, but it’s get real dicey if our only wins are Carolina, Atlanta and NYJ.

That wasn’t football.

Yeah what stood out for me is that the Bills are inferior to NE in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Kinda thought we were done with the cheater for a while.

That loss is on the offense. We are a team of failures inside the red zone. Awful play calling, awful execution, zero discipline. We lost a game in which the opposing QB completed one pass and they scored 14 points. Embarrassing. After we get stomped by Tampa next week, we’ll be on the outside looking in.

The handoffs in the red zone are a wasted down.

These coaches need to shut up about being physical or execution or whatever bs buzzword they want to use… y’all built a finesse bi***made team and you’re only hope in the red zone is Allen.

Own your mistake in roster building and do better over the off-season.

I’m so pissed. That was a complete failure. Unacceptable.

“NeEd To exECuTe and be PhsyIcal”

Just stop it

McDermott done a hell of a job but it feels like Buffalo will ultimately have to go somewhere else to get over the last hurdle

The handoffs in the red zone are a wasted down.

These coaches need to shut up about being physical or execution or whatever bs buzzword they want to use… y’all built a finesse bi***made team and you’re only hope in the red zone is Allen.

Own your mistake in roster building and do better over the off-season.

Hand offs down there are ok if there was literally any creativity at all to them. We just run Moss straight up the gut like he’s gonna do anything with it, especially behind a mediocre offensive line.

Draft IOL in the 1st and 2nd Round. Draft two RBs if you need to.

Then move off Hughes, Addison and Butler. I don’t even care who we replace them with, just stop spending so much money on a mediocre af DL.

Edmunds… no f’n clue what to do with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom