Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

If Jordan Davis falls in the draft the Bills have to take him, he'd be the perfect Star replacement. People would hate taking another DL in the 1st but they need a reliable 1T.

Star’s contract makes him almost a guarantee for next years team. Remember he opted out, thus kicking his contract we should’ve been able to get out of after this year, down the line another year.

No. More. Defense.

I’m sick and tired of so much investment on that side of the ball for a unit that can only impose its will on bad offenses. There’s run stuffing 1 techs available in the 4th round. That’s where the run on them went last year.

We have Rousseau, Basham, Epenesa, Oliver, Star, Milano, White, Johnson, Poyer and Hyde all pretty much guaranteed next year. Cut the fat, draft some rotational mid-late round guys and spend on a couple mid-level vets to round out the unit so we can build an offense around Josh….as opposed to telling Josh he has to be the entire offense so McD can have his 10 man DL rotation with a high paid LB tandem behind them.

looks like TB okay letting the check downs go. Already several touches for singletary.

Great Defense, zero pressure on Brady and Syracuse level run D. We look done

Allen under duress because all we can do is pass. Well, I don’t even know how well we do that anymore.

Fully prepared to turn this game off early. I’m so disgusted with this team and the garbage players that McBeane has chose to invest in.

Allen under duress because all we can do is pass. Well, I don’t even know how well we do that anymore.

Fully prepared to turn this game off early. I’m so disgusted with this team and the garbage players that McBeane has chose to invest in.

Antonio Williams should be given a shot, no idea why we won't roll the dice with him one week. Need a bunch if changes next year. Need a RB, second TE, and a change at one of the coordinators spots. Need a legit 2nd Wr, Sanders has been mediocre at best

Slowly starting to come around on McDermott not being the guy.

This team had a good week of practice? I’ve seen 3 drives… basically all our seasons weaknesses on display in about 12 plays.

Antonio Williams should be given a shot, no idea why we won't roll the dice with him one week. Need a bunch if changes next year. Need a RB, second TE, and a change at one of the coordinators spots. Need a legit 2nd Wr, Sanders has been mediocre at best
a safety or two that will get their jersey dirty, too. I don't think Poyer enjoys the physical side of the game.

Want to hear more fun tidbits about today’s game?

Ford inactive. 2nd round pick.

Basham inactive. 2nd round pick.

Butler inactive. 15 mil.

McBeane killing it with the asset allocation.

Any of those players could have been an IOL.

Nevermind Hughes and Addison consistently dong nothing.

a safety or two that will get their jersey dirty, too. I don't think Poyer enjoys the physical side of the game.

Poyer and Hyde are still in their prime but getting at least 1 of their replacements isn't a bad idea at all

Want to hear more fun tidbits about today’s game?

Ford inactive. 2nd round pick.

Basham inactive. 2nd round pick.

Butler inactive. 15 mil.

McBeane killing it with the asset allocation.

Any of those players could have been an IOL.

Nevermind Hughes and Addison consistently dong nothing.

The Basham pick looks worse by the week. The Butler signing made no sense at the time. Hughes Addison And Butler all gone after this year thankfully

Slowly starting to come around on McDermott not being the guy.

This team had a good week of practice? I’ve seen 3 drives… basically all our seasons weaknesses on display in about 12 plays.

Hes done a hell of a job turning the franchise around but you wonder if he's the guy to get them over the top.

The Basham pick looks worse by the week. The Butler signing made no sense at the time. Hughes Addison And Butler all gone after this year thankfully

Fans all knew this. Coaches are coaches for a reason crowd are typically correct but every fan questioned Butler, Star, Feliciano, Addison and Basham…. And it seems the fans are proven right on this.

Seasons not over but this off-season is massive for the FO because they should be put on notice after this game, should it continue the way it’s going.

What he double l has happened to this team since the bye week? It’s like they never came off the bye or were all brainwashed during the bye.

As bad as the D is… the state of the offense is much much more concerning. They should be dominating, but really haven’t all year. I guess that’s what happens when you ignore the biggest weakness - the o-line

Fans all knew this. Coaches are coaches for a reason crowd are typically correct but every fan questioned Butler, Star, Feliciano, Addison and Basham…. And it seems the fans are proven right on this.

Seasons not over but this off-season is massive for the FO because they should be put on notice after this game, should it continue the way it’s going.

Have to address the major issues plaguing this team. Guard has to be a top priority along with either a top 2nd CB or a replacement at mlb assuming we move on. RB has to be #1 on offense after interior oline. We also desperately need a 2nd WR with Diggs. Maybe Davis is that guy but unclear. Clearly we're not getting Adams or another #1 wr but we've gotta do Better then Sanders. Getting a decent second TE would be nice but probably down the list of priorities unless someone falls in the draft. FA will be very interesting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom