Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

As bad as the D is… the state of the offense is much much more concerning. They should be dominating, but really haven’t all year. I guess that’s what happens when you ignore the biggest weakness - the o-line

Agreed, Daboll had also been all over the map this year. Has called some horrific games and then some gems. Pitt and NE were awful

As bad as the D is… the state of the offense is much much more concerning. They should be dominating, but really haven’t all year. I guess that’s what happens when you ignore the biggest weakness - the o-line

I don’t get as mad about the offense because of just this… they neglected OL to constantly invest in defense.

The offense hasn’t just regressed.. they’re incompetent half the time, and it’s directly related to their pathetic handling of the OL…but we know that. It is what it is.

The defense has no excuse to be completely impotent against any offense with a pulse.

Daboll redzone playcalling has been SU level bad. What are we doing

Missed the fun time of rushing 4 against Brady and him having a month back there, hasn't ever worked for us.

Love spending tens of millions and 3 draft picks in the 1st and 2nd round on DEs and still have absolutely no ability to generate pressure from the DE position. Why keep running Addison and Hughes out there?

Good job Defense! Thanks for showing up.

One stop when Tampa spotted us 15 yards.

**** all the way off

Seriously McDermott needs to be drawn through the ringer over the OL and Defense after this game.

This is absurd. What an absolute failure in developing and constructing this roster.

Love spending tens of millions and 3 draft picks in the 1st and 2nd round on DEs and still have absolutely no ability to generate pressure from the DE position. Why keep running Addison and Hughes out there?
Because the draft picks aren’t any better? As good as Beane seems to be at evaluating non-line talent… he seems equally as bad, if not worse at evaluating line talent.

Give Allen a halfway functional OL, a RB capable of picking up blitzes and catching out of the backfield and Buffalo’s offense hums.

Bucs unfortunately have a nasty DL.

Bills safeties have looked very old the past few weeks.

Drought era football… can’t believe I’m going to turn a game off at halftime. Legit makes me kind of sad.

Diggs seems to want to join in on the garbage around Allen trend. Drops a TD against NE and then misses a deep ball because he’s too buy whining about a hold.

Also, **** the refs… at least it doesn’t matter

I don’t have anything to add that you boys haven’t already said. All I know is even if this team limps into the playoffs there needs to be a roster overhaul, including a few positions on the coaching staff. I can’t believe we have waited this long for an elite QB and don’t even have a remotely functioning OL. And don’t get me started on the defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom