Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

The WR room outside of Diggs has been disappointing. I think Beasley has been hurt as he has a few big games but the rib issue has him off his game and then the COVID stuff clearly isn't helping either. I like Sanders but as noted he's clearly in the twilight of his career and the Bills really don't have a true deep threat or speed guy as we don't utilize Mckenzie that much in the passing game. Would like to get Stevenson activated this week and see what he can do. One under the radar issue we will need to address next year is a #2 WR be it the draft or FA.

Beasley has no COVID issue other than the Social issues around it, pretty sad actually

Yeah the Bills match up well with the Saints defense and the Saints are missing half of their starting offense
Theoretically yeah, but the Saints are the best defense we’ve faced this year and we haven’t exactly been lighting the world on fire lately.

I missed what the sideline reporter said about Tre.

I missed what the sideline reporter said about Tre.
Me too…. Didn’t look good.

I am pissed at that end of half. Come on. Sick of losing plays.

David Chao fears it’s an ACL tear for Tre.

Given the dumpster fire ride this Bills team has been on of late, I’m sure that’s what it is.

We need more Allen runs… crazy to say considering… but too many negative plays when he is trying not to run

Josh Allen is honestly playing great tonight, but absolutely is held back by two turnovers that are 50/50 on him.

A miscommunication pick & holding the ball a beat too long with our meh OL allowing his arm to to get hit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom