Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 144 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Is anyone else confused why Miami's defense stinks? I know they got some injuries but the 3 DLmen + Howard & Holland seems like a lot of players. I never hear about the DC being on the hot seat.

Is anyone else confused why Miami's defense stinks? I know they got some injuries but the 3 DLmen + Howard & Holland seems like a lot of players. I never hear about the DC being on the hot seat.
Mediocre linebackers and some injuries at cb

I said special teams issues and most of your argument is that I was correct on that or am I not following your post correctly? Apologies if so lol, I just got back from the game and am a bit exhausted.

But on top of the special teams stuff that I mentioned, Knox drop took 7 off the board for us. Shakir drop took a likely 3-7 points off the board. Beasley drop gave Miami points (I think).

If our WRs simply catch the balls that normal receivers do and our special teams aren’t an atrocity, that game is never competitive IMO.
I don't think it was just drops and ST debacles - that was my point. The boneheaded turnovers and missed tackles (both of which have become a weekly staple, it seems) and the OL were major issues, IMO.
I mean, you get a guy to check down on 4th and 8, and you allow him to convert (block in the back notwithstanding)? Same with the 2nd and 18 check down.

OL allowed 7 sacks.

Having a hard time remembering the last solid "all phases" game the Bills have played. It's concerning, IMO.

I don't think it was just drops and ST debacles - that was my point. The boneheaded turnovers and missed tackles (both of which have become a weekly staple, it seems) and the OL were major issues, IMO.
I mean, you get a guy to check down on 4th and 8, and you allow him to convert (block in the back notwithstanding)? Same with the 2nd and 18 check down.

OL allowed 7 sacks.

Having a hard time remembering the last solid "all phases" game the Bills have played. It's concerning, IMO.
Milano had a similar whiff in the last Miami game. Weird but not something to worry about.
The screen game dichotomy (sucking at it on both sides of the ball) is troubling for sure.
I think the protection stuff is a product of Miami's kamikaze style.

OL allowed 7 sacks.

It's definitely concerning, when Josh doesn't put on a cape and play out of his mind, to often the same issues keep cropping up. 13 seconds debacle, inability to stop teams late Texans 2019, Chargers 2020, continued misses at DE etc. I like McDermott a lot but this year and next are huge for him. The playoff issues are starting to get very Marty Schottenheimer esque.

I have no clue What they're doing on that last drive but Harbaugh outcoached Taylor that game. Tough break, they win easily if LJax didn't quit.

Obviously Bengals O didn’t look great against Baltimore but they have so much talent. Their OL is really battered though.

I have no clue What they're doing on that last drive but Harbaugh outcoached Taylor that game. Tough break, they win easily if LJax didn't quit.
Should have called a time out with around 50 seconds left and to get a holding penalty on a RUNNING play there is unforgivable

Obviously Bengals O didn’t look great against Baltimore but they have so much talent. Their OL is really battered though.
You can’t really extrapolate divisional rematches in the playoffs vs his team will do against non-divisional opponents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom