Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 146 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Good thing to do the day before a playoff game. Locked in.

If he doesn't interview, he can't get a HC job. Teams aren't going to wait for the Bills season to end to make coaching hires

If he doesn't interview, he can't get a HC job. Teams aren't going to wait for the Bills season to end to make coaching hires

Mike Kafka is waiting until the day after their game this weekend to interview. Not sure why Dorsey can't do the same. 24 hours before his most important game as an OC - in his first year on the job -isn't ideal timing.

Mike Kafka is waiting until the day after their game this weekend to interview. Not sure why Dorsey can't do the same. 24 hours before his most important game as an OC - in his first year on the job -isn't ideal timing.

Panthers are delaying interviews.

They had one less day than the Bills to prepare FWIW. Looks like the Panthers postponed interviews so we're all good this week

Praying for the AFC Championship in Atlanta. I have a seat reserved at the 20 yard line on the Bills side 6 rows up

No offense, but I’m praying that the game is in Buffalo, for several reasons.

No offense, but I’m praying that the game is in Buffalo, for several reasons.
The NFL has directed the Kansas City Chiefs and Buffalo Bills to begin selling tickets for a possible AFC championship game in Atlanta on Jan. 29. The game would be played at Mercedes-Benz Stadium if both teams win at home in the divisional round this weekend.

The NFL has directed the Kansas City Chiefs and Buffalo Bills to begin selling tickets for a possible AFC championship game in Atlanta on Jan. 29. The game would be played at Mercedes-Benz Stadium if both teams win at home in the divisional round this weekend.

Yes exactly. Which is why I'm hoping that the AFC Championship Game will be in Buffalo.

Fair point. Honestly not sure why either of these guys are being considered for HC positions. They're both very young with minimal experience.

Fair point. Honestly not sure why either of these guys are being considered for HC positions. They're both very young with minimal experience.

Yeah I doubt either gets a HC job this off-season.

Lawrence missed a wide open guy right in the middle of the field, 5 yards in front of him on 3rd and 2. Chooses instead a covered guy with a much more difficult completion attempt

Christian Kirk dropping a dime 50+ yards downfield didn’t help.

Of course, since Mahomes didn’t throw the pass, Collinsworth said that it was overthrown.
That pissed me off for some reason. A clear drop and the word wasn’t ever mentioned. Maybe he doesn’t understand what over throw means

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom