Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 145 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Wont matter against our pass rush .

Bills still are top 10 in sacks forced

Posters like you with you absurd negativity are the main reason I don't like posting much here anymore

Just knock knock and kick rocks

Posters like you with you absurd negativity are the main reason I don't like posting much here anymore

Did you factor in the stats post von millers absence ? Of you didn’t? Keep walking.

I personally don't think that the defense has played particularly well of late.

Week 18, in a must win game, the Dolphins muster only 3 FGs on offense. Against the Bills, they hang 24 points (granted, short fields due to inept ST and turnovers helped, but Miami did have a legit TD drive). The Dolphins best two games on offense the past 8 weeks have been against the Bills.

Cincinnati scored 17 on offense last night against the Ravens. Do you think we'll hold their offense to 17 points or fewer this Sunday? If we do, I think we win.

Wow...the Bengals put up 234 yards of offense last night. For the entire game.

I have no clue What they're doing on that last drive but Harbaugh outcoached Taylor that game. Tough break, they win easily if LJax didn't quit.
And Bengals win handily if 3 starting offensive lineman or Awuzie aren’t hurt. Injuries are part of the game. That said, Bengals fan here looking forward to the game on Sunday. Should be the shootout we were expecting a couple weeks ago.

As an outside observer I thought the Bengals and Bills were both pretty sloppy yesterday, but comparing games is difficult because the game plans by both teams were quite different. Baltimore played completely different than the Bills will next week or the Dolphins did yesterday.

Baltimore was content playing keep away and not allowing anything deep. The Bengals had less possessions(7) for the entire game than Buffalo had in the first half yesterday(8) and the Bills finished with 15. This likely will be a close game and be decided by what QB protects the ball better.

Last edited:
And Bengals win handily if 3 starting offensive lineman or Awuzie aren’t hurt. Injuries are part of the game. That said, Bengals fan here looking forward to the game on Sunday. Should be the shootout we were expecting a couple weeks ago.
Nobody is arguing the Ravens have a better roster.

I think the Bills defense is what it is at this point. They just need The O line and Josh to be so much better if they hope to win the next 2 games. they simply can't afford the turnovers and the red zone debauchery that seems to be a staple of the offense at this point. In addition, they seem to play well on offense for a quarter or 2 but never a complete game. It really could be too tall a task at this point in the season because it seems to be pretty much every game at this point. Don't feel great about the task ahead it all just seems to far out of whack right now

Last edited:
I think it's a mind-set on offense, an inability to continue doing what's working...

Also, when you don't get to the middle of the field much, which tends to have more persistence than throwing deep outs and fly patterns all day, you're going to have issues "cyclically" during a game.

The Bills seem to have ZERO packages for Cover-0 or Blitz schemes, it's just block who you can and chuck it up in time. It's almost like the 98-yard TD pass against the Steelers was a curse-in-disguise, because it worked but has now become the standard vs. developing a more high-% blitz-adjusted passing game.

Where did that WR screen go that they had perfected under Daboll?

I think it's a mind-set on offense, an inability to continue doing what's working...

Also, when you don't get to the middle of the field much, which tends to have more persistence than throwing deep outs and fly patterns all day, you're going to have issues "cyclically" during a game.

The Bills seem to have ZERO packages for Cover-0 or Blitz schemes, it's just block who you can and chuck it up in time. It's almost like the 98-yard TD pass against the Steelers was a curse-in-disguise, because it worked but has now become the standard vs. developing a more high-% blitz-adjusted passing game.

Yeah the stat about Allen averaging 26 air yards per attempt or whatever in the second half while holding onto a lead is absolutely asinine. We abandon the run game and the intermediate passing game. It's so frustrating to watch.

I would like to see them run the 'tunnel' screen to Brown this Sunday.

I was a little dismayed to read that aside from 1 incompletion to Hines, there were no pass attempts to the RBs on Sunday. The short/intermediate passing game needs to make its return if we want to make some noise from here on out.

Id
And for God sake run the QB power sweep when you need a guaranteed five yard pick up.
I’d be surprised if the Bills ran fewer than 5 designed QB run plays on Sunday.

Good thing to do the day before a playoff game. Locked in.

I think 2 years ago I think Daboll was doing the same and then last year I think he said he was going to wait until Bills season was done. Can't remember

A look at Tottenham Stadium upon which the new Bills Stadium will be based.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom